Psychobike banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I KEEP HEARING THAT I WILL PICK UP A TENTH WITH THE DR2 CHAIN CAUSE I RUN THE DRZ CHAIN NOW ANY INFO WILL HELP??

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
A tenth is alot on a built motor. Its even harder to get a tenth on a stock motor. I dont know if the chain will give you that much. I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
I KEEP HEARING THAT I WILL PICK UP A TENTH WITH THE DR2 CHAIN CAUSE I RUN THE DRZ CHAIN NOW ANY INFO WILL HELP??
the next time you see that person, run as far away from them as you can..the isn't a tenth in switch from drz2 to dr2...lmao!!!!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
He must have meant a 10th of a hundredth.. lol..

Or he is one of those guys that has never ben faster then a 9 and thinks all it takes is a couple simple mods to run easy 7's. :whatever:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what i am saying but it does drop about 2 lbs of bike weight and with that being rotating mass it should at least pick up a few mph......this is the same guy that told me BSTs pick me up about 2 tenths when everybody else told me they are just for looks but i went from 8.88-8.92 to 8.70-8.75 he has been there done that person. i need a new chain anyway so ill try it and then do a write up after first TNT next year

1 - 5 of 5 Posts