Psychobike banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Well that was then.2012 will be a new race season

So You are saying you dont want young talented riders out here trying to race and do something productive with there lives to run at Mirock?

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
And i would be enforcing the leather gloves-boots and making sure two piece leather suits are zipped together before the racers goes down the track .
that could be enforced at MIR I dont see that happening at the ROCK they dont have enough staff there to enforce it.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Nope dont think so
steve sell rockingham? Is MIR crew going to come to these events? if none of those i dont think it will change.. not trying get in a pissing contest.. but i mean damn some young guys out here and are doing good in class racing and now they going to get run off...

·
Registered
841 Posts
:grind::hysterical:i go to rockingham every weekend and race he never says nothin to me..t rust me i am goin to race in mirock next yr and no matter what imma do it.. and be happy about it :hysterical:

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
:grind::hysterical:i go to rockingham every weekend and race he never says nothin to me..t rust me i am goin to race in mirock next yr and no matter what imma do it.. and be happy about it :hysterical:
your 17 with a license now right? You been running since 15 right?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Yea I am... I will be riding crazy8 next year real street and grudge so no matter what I will have fun because that's what it's all about.. Wayne u can't get mad because your rider got beat by this kid.. It just the sport take your lost like a man and that's it.. Don't try to tell on me cause u lost now have a good day I'm goin shopping...

2012 race season is goin to be dominated

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Yea I am... I will be riding crazy8 next year real street and grudge so no matter what I will have fun because that's what it's all about.. Wayne u can't get mad because your rider got beat by this kid.. It just the sport take your lost like a man and that's it.. Don't try to tell on me cause u lost now have a good day I'm goin shopping...

2012 race season is goin to be dominated
Good luck with that domination, i wish you would check that attitude so maybe someone would help you get to the big show. As far as losing. I been at this for 40 years and everybody loses, alot! JT can't hit that .500 tree but we won Pro Street that night and 5.60 then won 8.90 at manufacters Cup. Where were you, scared? Set Land speed record at Maxton the week before. As a group, i would say we did well this year. Oh, FYI i did win the $500.00 points fund in Crazy 8's,lol. Hope the lord watches over you and helps you grow.

·
Banned
89 Posts
New to Crazy 8's this year. Ran it in NHDRO and at the Fall cup. NHDRO used a .5 tree this year and I beleive that they will be switchin to a .4 so it is the same everywhere.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts