Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry I could not make the race this weekend. As soon as Jason gets the points up I will mail the checks out for the 1st 2nd and 3rd place in point fund....Again Sorry I could Not make it....:beer:

My phone number is 443-880-5013 If anybody wants to get up with me. Thanks Again.....

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
When i run the numbers its,

Robert Johnson 447
Steve Moye 407
Ricky Gadson 405

Thanks Eddie for putting this together this year and i hope someone steps up to take care of a bigger and better points fund next year.
I would like to tell all the guys and, Girl who put up there money we enjoyed racing you guys!

Wayne

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
How old are you? Cause 15 can't race at Mirock.
lol sure they can, been doing it for years.. Maybe not Maryland but im sure rockingham wont mind..

Reactions: onetime468

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Rules for the Mirock Series are for both tracks Neil.
I'm sorry but Steve not going tell nobody they can't race if they are close to age and pay to race. Steve announced that there was people he knew been running the class at 14 at his track And they also ran at Maryland.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
He will one day when someone gets hurt and the family's lawyer gets hold to it. Going thru life doing things the easy way instead of the right way will always come back to you.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I been racing mirock for 3 years now an finished number 5 in crazy 8 last year at the age of 15 an jason didnt say nothin about me.. so if yuh can ride an have skill why not let them race they signed the form to run so if they get hurt its not the tracks fault i wreck at the first race because the bike power wheelied an busted an oil pan but guess wat didnt sue mirock because i wrecked it all depends on how good an how in love with sport you are..

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need steve and rickys....I e-mailed jason but he has not e-mailed me back......

·
Premium Member
3,822 Posts
someone told me for 2012 to race you had to have a motorcycle endorsement on your drivers license to race.Something about Track insurance .

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
someone told me for 2012 to race you had to have a motorcycle endorsement on your drivers license to race.Something about Track insurance .

thats not true, cause Jason has already said either a drivers license or have to be 18 years of age..

Reactions: onetime468

·
Premium Member
3,822 Posts
Will if that is true .If i was Steve and Jason.I would start checking drivers license.Because a lawyer suit could be a bad thing

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Will if that is true .If i was Steve and Jason.I would start checking drivers license.Because a lawyer suit could be a bad thing
my question is, why are people that arent going to get the lawsuit so strung up on something that has nothing to do with them. Steve allows people that are 14 years old to race on his track so therefore I know he wouldnt mind. Only place i would see would have a problem would be MIR

Reactions: kyrond

·
Premium Member
3,822 Posts
And i would be enforcing the leather gloves-boots and making sure two piece leather suits are zipped together before the racers goes down the track .

1 - 20 of 34 Posts