Psychobike banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We do have a points fund this year. It is up and going.

Its a alittle different from the last season. You could of signed up in rockingham this past weekend or you can sign up at MIR in april.......And ALL 8 races count.....So for the people that didnt sign up in rockingham come on and do it in MD. If you wish to sign up before the next race send me a PM and we can do so. Lets try to have a bigger and better points fund in 2011.

Good luck to all.:beer:

MIROCK RULES ARE THE RULES WE ARE GOING WITH......POINTS GO WITH THE RIDERS NOT THE BIKES.....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sorry to be the one asking dumb questions. Is this something besides the normal MIROCK points? I have never raced on the east coast, so I am not familiar with this stuff. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to be the one asking dumb questions. Is this something besides the normal MIROCK points? I have never raced on the east coast, so I am not familiar with this stuff. Thanks.
Yes this is different. Last year 11 of the racers put together a fund and paid 100 percent back to the races that took 1st 2nd and 3rd.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I gotcha, I could put in to it, but I would just be giving more of my money away to the top three...lol

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
What happen to all the racers that were getting in the point fund? Why even get on here and talk, then do nothing, bad as grudge racing.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I like the idea of paying num 1qual.
I will be at the May Rock race,not sure which ones after that.
I'll send my funds before this next MIR Race April 30.

·
Premium Member
1,694 Posts
Looking for a sponsor to take care of the points fund Money. :potstir:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Somebody help the man out. Have you talked to UBWARE his is talking about buying some peoples number.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Yeah who all is in it? I was actually going to buy a few numbers and I dont believe they ever got in it :punish: Its only a 100 bucks Why race the class and not be in the extra money

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah who all is in it? I was actually going to buy a few numbers and I dont believe they ever got in it :punish: Its only a 100 bucks Why race the class and not be in the extra money
We have 10 people in it. I'll post names and bike numbers tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hope 6911 is in it barry
No he didnt get in.......SHOULD OF........But alot of people wanted in and didnt have the money or just forgot to sign up before the end of the last race. Capo won the last race and didnt even get in the points fund........

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is the list of people that paid and is in the points fund.

Moye #5550
Grant #430
Morris #1960 ( GOING TO BE THE CHAMPION)
Chapman #1342
JT #2949 if wayne has the right number I have not checked yet.
Lewis #421
Kenny #321
Rob #769 Wayne got his number.....
Murphy #669 Said he may not make all 8 races but he wanted to surpport the class.....THANKS
Gadson #62

The pay will be
500.00 1st place
300.00 2nd place
200.00 3rd place

Good luck to everybody and have a safe season.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
We appreciate your putting this together Eddie.

I have another Bet for you, $200.00 says Morris isn't?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts