Psychobike banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much talk on here about the point fund for this class. Whats going on.

I think it should be 125 and we pay 50 out ever race for the number 1 qualifier. But the qualifier had to put in the points fund to get paid.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess it will be a last min thing if we do anything at all. :deadhorse:

UBWARE LAST YEAR YOU WERE ALL ABOUT THIS WHY NOT THIS YEAR.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
I guess it will be a last min thing if we do anything at all. :deadhorse:

UBWARE LAST YEAR YOU WERE ALL ABOUT THIS WHY NOT THIS YEAR.
Because i was there last year. I don't have a dog in this fight, remember you don't want me to have a bike with different riders....... Your the Champ just tell everyone where to find you and collect the money post whats up and pay them in Rockingham. Just like last year.:2thumbs:
I have asked RR, so check on him or just do it. All you need is a book for them to sign and but down there # and get there money.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK i will make post later. I wasn't trying to jump in front of nobody here. But if people want a crazy 8 points fund. We can do it.:2thumbs:

RULES ARE RULES

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HEY EDDIE WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE CRAZY 8 FUNDS THIS YEAR. ARE WE GOING TO DO IT OR WHAT? CALL ME OR TEXT ME 757 892 4149
Yes we are doing it. Come see me at the rock. We need to talk to everone that wants in and see how we can pay back. 3 spots again or maybe we could go 5 spots. Chachi and i are going to talk friday morning and everbody input is welcome so please put what you would like to see. its will be paid back at the last race of the season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts