VIN# JS1GW71A1Y2100650

2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Frame Only!!!! $2000

Pro Street Mod done by McIntosh Machine
-Short necked
-Cut seat rail
-Support bar removed and welded up
-All other metal or tabs removed that is not needed
-powder coated black

Selling just the frame at this point unless buyer wants more. Frame has to sell before anything off chassis sells. I have McIntosh triples, McIntosh subframe, McIntosh lowered forks, Marvic wheels (both 17"), Catalyst grudge tank, catalyst turbo upper, catalyst tail, Also have a DME subframe & 08 sytle tail that could go with this chassis.

I want $2000 for the frame only. I know a lot of people here don't care about title status but there are those who do. I will make a package deal if someone is SERIOUS!!!. Not looking to blow this stuff out but you can get it for a little cheaper than buying it new. Plus there is no wait because its just sitting here collecting dust. The only thing I don't have in stock to finish this roller is a swingarm which they are easy to get. I do have a used arm that I can put on for cheap but I have no idea who made it and would suggest not using it if you make any power.

To build a roller using all these parts new would cost you $8500 or more... I'm thinking $7000 for a complete roller, just depends on what parts we agree on. I have penskee shock, V&H revalved shock, 08 electronics, holley efi system, etc, etc..

I'm willing to do a roller deal with someone who is serious. You can ask Derek Henderson in Maryland about me and a rolling chassis deal. His red bike came from me.

I can also finish the bike 100% for a buyer if need be. Have everything here to do that also.

I can take any form of payment. Buyer pays for all shipping and credit card & paypal fees

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Marvics are not for sale unless the frame sells or someone buys the complete roller. If nobody buys this stuff soon then we will build another turn key drag bike and sell it that way. Just crazy busy right now and don't have the time to finish this project bike so I decided to put frame or roller up for sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts