Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bring that SLOW AZZ PST bike to the ROCK and you got a race:nuts:

·
Premium Member
3,901 Posts
Might Wanna get the bike Done first :s21::hysterical::s21:
You seen on the other thread we were going out there without any testing, so that's why you were talking shit. But I just talked to DME and my fuel cell is done. The pistons is schedule for delivery today. So the bike will be done!!! We have plenty of balls to run your turdbo!!! NOW WHAT!!!!

·
Registered
12,258 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,781 Posts
:pop2::pop2::pop2::pop2:

I THINK IF YOU GUYS CAN'T GET TOGETHER WITH THE PRO-STREET BIKES (SINCE TRAE'S IS SOLD) YOU GUYS SHOULD DO THAT RACE BACK ON SHORT BIKES WITH BNL RIDING AND TRAE RIDING.

I MEAN AFTER ALL......YOU GUYS ARE 1 (TRAE) AND 0 (BNL)

AFTER ALL THIS TALKING (LIL E, BNL, AND TRAE) I DON'T GIVE A S H I T WHAT YA'LL RACE, EVEN IF IT'S ON FOOT. THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME RESOLUTION WITH THIS :hysterical: :2thumbs: :hysterical:

·
Premium Member
3,781 Posts

I THINK IF YOU GUYS CAN'T GET TOGETHER WITH THE PRO-STREET BIKES (SINCE TRAE'S IS SOLD) YOU GUYS SHOULD DO THAT RACE BACK ON SHORT BIKES WITH BNL RIDING AND TRAE RIDING.

AFTER ALL THIS TALKING (LIL E, BNL, AND TRAE) I DON'T GIVE A S H I T WHAT YA'LL RACE, EVEN IF IT'S ON FOOT. THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME RESOLUTION WITH THIS :hysterical: :2thumbs: :hysterical:
REMEMBER THIS????????? :s24: :s21: :hysterical: :nuts: :hysterical:

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thats bullshit,that SLOW AZZ bike aint sold,Im ready todoli:2thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,781 Posts
:potstir:

·
Premium Member
3,781 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,450 Posts
If this goes off, someone PLEASE get some video of Chachi during the whole race. Preferebly in HD with a few different angles.

Maybe Dragbike live adn Streetz as well as a few amateurs can get a bunch and Streetz can create a compilation or multi-angle video.

Hell, maybe if we get enough angles, we can make that beotch 3D!

·
Premium Member
3,781 Posts
:pop2::pop2:

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Now why would i want to DOLI if you think the bike wont be there,LETS DO THIS RACE:beg::beg:
Well when you guys Figure It out let me know? Im Ready? :2thumbs: But like I said it Gotta be before Cause Of The rider!

1 - 20 of 376 Posts