Psychobike banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
hey dave billys still around hes doing fine without you! take some anadrol and checkout billys web site hes selling used parts he doesnt need anymore not to support any habit! I hope your doing ok i know you were going threw alot with your health back then give your cousin a kiss for me! Don

·
Registered
17 Posts
Being cheap is one thing , being ripped off is another, being charged for things and flat out lied to is another,I just bought a brand new turbo kit, along with an ams 1000, and clutch.
You do get what you pay for that is why my bike is at another shop being gone through once again,this time by someone who knows how to do everything, and who is honest, not a cracked out has been, who rips people off, like I said anyone in the business knows what you are Billy.
If I were you I would leave it be, your reputation is shit, you talk shit about people who do your tuning, to make it look like you are the know it all( you know shit) your mechanic does all the work you claim you do.
And you do ZERO painting for gator, why would experts like then let a hack like you touch their stuff hahahahahha your pathetic, you need to quit that place and go work at Burger King , at least you don't have to cheat people......actually you would find a way..... "That will be 6 bucks for a coffee" hahahahahha
I feel bad for your mechanics , having to work in the same place as you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not even close brother, I am a customer of Brian's , why my bike need up at BPRO, is because it was closer to my house, after seeing Billy's business practices my bike would have been towed out of there back to Brian's , where it has always been serviced, but I got sick with a staff infection( which is an infection in the blood that could kill you, lost 50lbs, and was in a poor state of health, I have nothing against anyone in that shop except the guy who rips people off

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am doing great, other than that I have zero clue what the hell you are saying, as far as billy I could care less would he does, as long as at least one of my posts warns people as to what a con artist he is, I speak the truth, nice shop, good mechanics, POS ripoff salesman .

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey dave i remember you now. you had your bike built at one of the other illinois builders brian does great work also. brian was to busy to work on your bike so brian told you to go to billys. you got everything you payed for. billy never included dyno time and you were mad. and your old fuel system need to be upgraded.and you didnt want to pay for that. you have a very nice bike zhawk ! check it out. Don
Didn't want to pay dyno time?, what was there to dyno? You do know that that bike wouldn't even run right, and had to be towed out of there, didn't want to pay to upgrade the fuel system? Hahahahahha well billy charged me for it , it's on the bill, already bought the parts from Brian , this time I'll get what I paid for, you obviously have no clue what went on, and you are digging old billy a bigger hole, if I were you I would stop.
And no Brian did not tell me to go there, that was my mistake, stop trying to cover for that hack, we all know Brian does tuning for billy, billy couldn't tunes a lawn mower, let alone a turbo bike hahahahahha

·
Registered
17 Posts
Damn!!! Sorry to hear about that, agen he's never had any of my bikes at his shop but he has been a good help at the track and I don't know him for m Adam. Good luck with your bike!
I would keep your bikes away from there or deal with somebody else, the guy is a crook, if you are in Naperville, there is no other place you should take your bike but win racing, he honest, and does great work, we all make mistakes in our life, this is one I'm payed for, sometimes you need to learn the hard way.
I must say that I did buy a set of Carrillo h beam rods from Bpro at a good price.
I guess he didn't know that I have done viper, mustang and GN builds, I'm no fool when. It comes to building performance motors, yea I got burned this time, but now that the bike is back in good hands I actually ended up doing more to the bike 400 plus HP via Brian at win racing.
Billy is just mad that he couldn't try and sell me my ams 1000 fpr 3 gs hahahahahha such a lying sack of shit, deserves what is coming to him, which is living in his car.

I give praise were it is due , I just want to warn people( who already don't know) about dealing with this sack of shit

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would keep your bikes away from there or deal with somebody else, the guy is a crook, if you are in Naperville, there is no other place you should take your bike but win racing, he honest, and does great work, we all make mistakes in our life, this is one I'm payed for, sometimes you need to learn the hard way.
I must say that I did buy a set of Carrillo h beam rods from Bpro at a good price.
I guess he didn't know that I have done viper, mustang and GN builds, I'm no fool when. It comes to building performance motors, yea I got burned this time, but now that the bike is back in good hands I actually ended up doing more to the bike 400 plus HP via Brian at win racing.
Billy is just mad that he couldn't try and sell me my ams 1000 fpr 3 gs hahahahahha such a lying sack of shit, deserves what is coming to him, which is living in his car.

I give praise were it is due , I just want to warn people( who already don't know) about dealing with this sack of shit
brian is top notch in my book he has had all of my bikes in his shop and never any complaints.ive Known brian for quite some time and he's a stand up guy! Just stating my experience with billy that's all. Good luck, although you won't need it with brian, your piece is in good hands!

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
There is section ( black list) if you have a problem with a shop. This isn't the thread or section for it.
Also thereis section to give props to members for good service. Any negative post after this will be deleted.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.