Psychobike banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Turbo Hayabusa LE, VIN #JS1GW71A242104555

Went to my trailer the other morning and found that someone cut the locks off and took my bike. They also took my Red Shoei Hayabusa helmet, AGV Red Hayabusa Leather Jacket (the jacket had some road rash on the right arm) and my front and rear stand along with my Baxley Sport Chuck that the bike locked into. The only good thing if there is a good thing is that it was recorded on the surveillance camera. I'm so ****ing pissed right now.

The local police were provided a copy of the tape from the surveillance company and I have sent two copies out to friends of mine that work with military surveillance systems. To get hem to clean it up and provide licence plate numbers to the two vehicles. One was a white lowrider extended cab S10 pickup and the other was a red car. Three guys total. Two that rode up in the S10 and the one guy that drove the red car.

Just wanted to put this out there. Alot of you know of my bike and helped me thru the years with the mods to it. Bike will be easy to identify or at least the parts that came off of it. I had a alot of one of parts made for the bike plus the parts I bought from members from the site along with work a few memebrs on here performed on the bike.

Here are a few pics of the bike. I can add more pics of the parts that were installed if needed. I have pics for eveyrthing on the bike. Alot of the parts had special marks on them to help to identify if needed.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. I hope they catch those fuggers!!!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Pure BS, I wish I catch a MF taking anybody stuff. I'll help the world out..

·
Registered
714 Posts
Was just talking to Big Arnie and he told me about this. Sorry to hear,I had a bike stolen and honestly I have never been so mad in my life so I feel your pain.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it's been awhile since I posted anything on this topic, but I wanted to update you all.

One of my contractors stopped in to see me today and asked if I saw the article. I asked what article, he said about the guy they arrested in the area for stealing cars, trucks and a Suzuki Hayabusa. I said no, so I read the article in the link I posted here and called the police. The detective told me yes it was your hayabusa referenced in the article, the guy confessed to stealing it, but has already sold it, but he did tell us who he sold it too and we are checking into it. He told me he will be back in touch soon.

In one way I'm glad they caught that MF'er but still piss's me off. I guess what goes around comes around. I hope he make some guy in prison happy being his bitch.

South Amboy Man Pleads Guilty To Supervising Auto Theft Ring | njtoday.net – Everything New Jersey

·
Registered
272 Posts
Glad you got closure i had my 1k stolen in similar way. I found bike twice locally and police didnt do shit and last time i found it the frame had been swapped but i was 100% percent sure it was mine told police to drop oil pan and on the inside of cases they would find my drivers liscence number. Why was it there you might ask well i had the cases bored and to make sure i got my set of cases back i scribed it on the inside of the case. The detective told me sorry were not doing that and bike was never seen again. Have seen it on here for sale once w/ salvage title but no luck in recovery so $ 20,000 down the drain. Glad u got closure buddy your one of the few

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.