Psychobike banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI.
What is Yours opinion? Track only bike.
Garrett GTX3582 or GT4088, or maybe GTX4088?

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
HI.
What is Yours opinion? Track only bike.
Garrett GTX3582 or GT4088, or maybe GTX4088?
go with the gtx40 twin scroll if you are basing which turbo is right for you just on a hp #..the 40 will lag more than the 35 will..but if you are drag racing, why would you need anymore than the gtx35? 550+ hp will drag you down a drag strip into the 6 sec zone with no problems..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You for yours advice. So i decided to go with GTX 3584RS. Now I am facing a choice which ECU is better. I see lots of you guys use MAXX ECU, but somebody told me that Fueltech is better stuff. So i hesitate which ECU gives more advantage in dragrace?

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Thank You for yours advice. So i decided to go with GTX 3584RS. Now I am facing a choice which ECU is better. I see lots of you guys use MAXX ECU, but somebody told me that Fueltech is better stuff. So i hesitate which ECU gives more advantage in dragrace?
MoTec is better than either of them but it cost more also..But I would suggest that you choose an ecu that either you are capable or willing to learn how to operate yourself or an ecu that a dealer sells and they are willing to help you with it as you grow..Whether or not it's the cheapest or most expensive, the one with the best tech support is gonna be the best option for you!

What ecu dealers are in your area and what ecu(s) do they sell, install and tune the most of?? That will be the best option if you ask me..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts