Psychobike banner

2401 - 2420 of 2430 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
In it's current form you should get a Hardcore grudge tank for stock seat rails . Elliott has one , you may know about them but Hardcore sells the fuel cell and tank . Lets you get all that weight up front and your wheel down. It does work. Elliott post a pic. of your's . If you want a stock cut tank Elliott may have one to sell you if not I do. Gives you a place to put your belly that I bet you have and use it to keep that front end down.

·
Registered
316 Posts
DAM TURBO you calling me fat HAHA
I would like to see that, I am not really fat or have a belly or much of one I think or like to think, I am a big weight / power lifter, and just carry a lot of mass,

That Tank sounds cool were do I look them up

Thanks again

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Hardcore , Elliott can post a pic. his bike is like yours . There $285 (I think) plus fuel cell I think $225 there maybe another piece but you might not need it. Elliott isn't fat either just your size. But it lets you use your weight as an advantage instead of disadvantage , well at least in first and second.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Look on Hardcores facebook page . In there pics it's the bike with red frame. Say $795 but you don't need the seat pan. I think what you need costs $550 apx. Looks better with your tail but you'll see .

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
The end of the season is here. What direction are people going in 2016?

1. Atco's List (Quickest and/or Fastest)
2. IDBL class racing
3. Atco Points

I'm torn because I bracket race but like to try and go fast. If there are a good amount of people focusing on going fast next year I'm thinking of building a bike for just that instead of trying to go fast on my bracket bike.

Let the cabin fever and Internet racing begin....
Looks like I'll be doing #2 and #3

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I will be the #1 seed next yr for Atco and will try the points too with my crazy 8 14R.

Reactions: QMIZER

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I thought you were switching to a stock motor?
I am, it's already in, I'm trying to go 8.40s on that bike in the spring or fall. My built motor is going into a 76" flat slick, short necked, slider, alky, carbon/ titanium grudge chassis bike. Our goal for that is 180 on motor and ET to be determined.

I know, I'm spoiled by Larry!!

Reactions: QMIZER and Ridehard

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
#1 for the list you guys made. #1 for fastest time flashed on the boards, and I might try the actual points races with my blue 14r with a stock motor. I'm not racing in IDBL, I can't dedicate time to compete at that level the way you should. So I'll just keep it local. I have some landspeed races I'm committed to next year anyway.

Reactions: QMIZER and Ridehard

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
#1 for the list you guys made. #1 for fastest time flashed on the boards, and I might try the actual points races with my blue 14r with a stock motor. I'm not racing in IDBL, I can't dedicate time to compete at that level the way you should. So I'll just keep it local. I have some landspeed races I'm committed to next year anyway.
Nice!:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
View attachment 238481 View attachment 238489 View attachment 238497 I blame it all on James Culbreath, He spends MY money like mad HAHA
I have to tell you I met James through Bob Carpenter, And he is a very good racer, I love His antics in staging lanes he keeps me laughing that's for sure.

One thing people who know me realize I never care to win a race I do it because I like going fast and having fun, In my mind if I really had to give a crap about racing to win, I would have been done years ago, Now with that said, I don't like when people starting talking crap, I know at the end of the day I have a fast bike! Sooner or later in 2016 Ryan Schnitz has promised to make some passes, He is about 164 lbs lighter than me!
That thing if it is geared right should go well into 7 second range, I may also put James on it for a race or 2.
I like to see nice bikes that are fast, At 300 lbs I have chased the 7 second runs for years, Turbo GS, Mountain motor GS etc.
It wont happen unless I spend retard money. I would like to see my bike at least get there.
And nothing makes me feel good is when people come to me and say that bike is sweet and fast, But again, now I cant street ride it, I may buy another Busa, and go back to 1441 and 12 over and have a street bike again, Problem with me is I have 2 Harleys and my Busa now, and the Harleys just sit, they each get less than 1000 miles a year.
I travel for work all over the United states, so racing during the week is out. But I like meeting new people and just chatting, I have no real dog in this game of run what you bring and all that, I am to heavy, its hard to find 300lb guys in this sport! but I do like to see you real race guys get it on, James had a great year he even won the wally at Cecil, and like I said he is tough to beat and his bike is set up to go,
I look forward to being back out in 2016, with fresh motor, some other mods OF course Spend More MONEY, at this point I plan to Bounce the check to the undertaker HAHAHA
Great job to all you guys and see you soon enough Brett

But I do love to watch all you guys go fast and do crazy stuff,
here is pictures of the bike, 1st is 6 over 2nd is 12 over 3 pic is 18 over And the bike keepps calling GIVE ME MORE MONEY
Just stretch it out to 80 " and you hit that # your looking for

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yeah El, ain't that the truth but never the less it's good to hear some chatter around here. I'm going to check in more often . Man I remember when I stayed logged on for weeks at a time:2thumbs:

2401 - 2420 of 2430 Posts