Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 2430 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New light has been shed on Atco raceway, there's a neon bird of prey lurking around with a hired jockey on it. But truth be told the owner didn't look bad at all riding it. Matter a fact i haven't seen anyone smile that much in a long time. Heck, when he left the track I thought he was running for office blowing the horn and waving at everyone....:s24::s24::potstir:

·
Registered
675 Posts
New light has been shed on Atco raceway, there's a neon bird of prey lurking around with a hired jockey on it. But truth be told the owner didn't look bad at all riding it. Matter a fact i haven't seen anyone smile that much in a long time. Heck, when he left the track I thought he was running for office blowing the horn and waving at everyone....:s24::s24::potstir:
It's been a long time coming Ken & I must say I couldnt be happier with what I got from Williford Racing. I wanna say thanks to my brother Calvin, my man Lil Ben, my homie PULLA, & my boy Lil Rich! Most of all, a big thanks to my man Greg Wallace for building me one hell of a machine. With all that being said, I would be willing to try ANY MAN 200 pounds on a NOS BUSA without a wheelie bar. Thanks to all that made this night a success!

·
Registered
181 Posts
It's been a long time coming Ken & I must say I couldnt be happier with what I got from Williford Racing. I wanna say thanks to my brother Calvin, my man Lil Ben, my homie PULLA, & my boy Lil Rich! Most of all, a big thanks to my man Greg Wallace for building me one hell of a machine. With all that being said, I would be willing to try ANY MAN 200 pounds on a NOS BUSA without a wheelie bar. Thanks to all that made this night a success!
@Jamel...Hmm....What you sayin homie....Bring out an All MOTOR BUSA :) and give me the "Wiggle and back tire" Oh yeah by the way I'm 300lbs... hahahahahah :buttrock:

Glad your back up and running

·
Registered
675 Posts
@Jamel...Hmm....What you sayin homie....Bring out an All MOTOR BUSA :) and give me the "Wiggle and back tire" Oh yeah by the way I'm 300lbs... hahahahahah :buttrock:

Just say when, & how much...

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
QUOTE=Blessed;1023905]It's been a long time coming Ken & I must say I couldnt be happier with what I got from Williford Racing. I wanna say thanks to my brother Calvin, my man Lil Ben, my homie PULLA, & my boy Lil Rich! Most of all, a big thanks to my man Greg Wallace for building me one hell of a machine. With all that being said, I would be willing to try ANY MAN 200 pounds on a NOS BUSA without a wheelie bar. Thanks to all that made this night a success![/QUOTE]

:grind: :2thumbs::applause:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
No doubt homie!!

Im glad your up and rolling now it's your time to shine!!!:beer:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Thanks as lot Q, & EL...it felt good to be out there last nite.

·
Registered
675 Posts

U got bike ur back already?

·
Registered
675 Posts

U got ur bike back already?

·
Registered
675 Posts
It took a while to get it together, but I'm happy that you are happy!:2thumbs:
It was well worth the wait! I know u & Greg did all that y'all could do to get me up and running...these dudes we're working on my shit in between rounds at the last race, & the of them are the Prostreet class...thanks a lot again fellas!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Baby Steps bro...I will be up there to get at you on a test and tune at ATCO soon enough !!!! JerZ is in my blood for life...but VA is where the power is at...You know that :)
Thats whats up! Come on up here when u get some free time, we got a few guys ur size that stroll pretty good up here. By the way, when u get the chance, take a good look at Rodney Williford's signature...they dont sell horsepower, they sell MPH & ET!!!

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just to let you guys know, Ricky Gadson has the track Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
We havent had a track day in awhile. It would be nice to have a good turnout of local riders so we can be ready to take on any out of towners

1 - 20 of 2430 Posts