41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I just ordered an Evil arm.

8-12" over
Single axle adjuster
Chainguard

I'm excited to get this arm, and I'll make sure to post up the pictures when I get it.

Thanks for putting up with me and answering all my questions. I must have called 10 different times, and you were always happy to help.

Now where's my arm!?!?:grind:
:kidding:
“Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.”

You will have it very soon... I promise!!!
Thank you for your purchase, EVIL SwingARMS

·
Registered
94 Posts
:2thumbs:will do Tim i should receive tha arm today. pictures will follow.
Hey Steve, Thanks from Evil Swingarms, and no its not a problem, if you have a problem, we are going to fix it....Satisfaction is the key. Send me some pictures when you get time, I will post them up on Facebook. Thanks again....Tony and Tim

·
Registered
134 Posts
looks nice id love to see it on the bike with the chain guard to see if its gonna pass ECTA rules for lsr im about to buy a Adams arm but this could have changed my mind if it will pass the rules

·
Registered
286 Posts
looks nice id love to see it on the bike with the chain guard to see if its gonna pass ECTA rules for lsr im about to buy a Adams arm but this could have changed my mind if it will pass the rules
Next week it will be mounted and I'll snap a picture.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Why don't you just look at the other pages in this thread with pictures of numerous bikes with this arm and chain guard or on their website?

·
Registered
134 Posts
where is there a picture of a close of the chainguard going in far enough to meet ECTA rules on a zx14 i was just asking the brother for a little help just asking for some close ups to see how far it goes in

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Here is my Evil arm, set 9 1/2 back now. I'm throughly impressed with their product :2thumbs:

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

Arm and airshifter I have already cut .7-.6ths off my time. Down from a 7.2 to 6.5-6.6 :grind:

41 - 57 of 57 Posts