21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
do they do a 6 in over swingarm for a zx14

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Do you have to underbrace your zx14 arm at 12 over?
210 lbs suited, 200hp and maybe a 40 shot on top of that sometimes.
Call and speak with Tim and he will go over the all of the specifics of the swingarm with you. Thank You for your interest in our product.......(336) 847-2476

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
ive had just about every arm and liked them all but never had the great and speedy service like the guys at evil swingarms....dam they even gave me tech support on a sunday for my dumb [email protected]@ thanks guys i will tell all to buy that product and it looks nasty on my 10

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
ive had just about every arm and liked them all but never had the great and speedy service like the guys at evil swingarms....dam they even gave me tech support on a sunday for my dumb [email protected]@ thanks guys i will tell all to buy that product and it looks nasty on my 10
:2thumbs:
If we answer the phone, we are open!!! Just glad to help out....Thanks for your purchase and your interest in our product! Post picture....

·
Registered
576 Posts
ordere mine today! just wondering looking at the pictures looks like it takes a brak arm? never asked about that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
ordere mine today! just wondering looking at the pictures looks like it takes a brak arm? never asked about that.
It does use a brake arm..Super easy to set-up..I replaced the front bolt on the rear caliper and used another bolt on the tab thats already there

·
Registered
94 Posts
:buttrock:Tim this is Steve: I agree with those other guy. You guys real easy to work with. Tim built my arm for my 08 zx14 we ran into some problems with nitrious bracket. know problem they said, they built me another one without know hassel. Thanks Tim

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
:buttrock:Tim this is Steve: I agree with those other guy. You guys real easy to work with. Tim built my arm for my 08 zx14 we ran into some problems with nitrious bracket. know problem they said, they built me another one without know hassel. Thanks Tim
Hey Steve, Thanks from Evil Swingarms, and no its not a problem, if you have a problem, we are going to fix it....Satisfaction is the key. Send me some pictures when you get time, I will post them up on Facebook. Thanks again....Tony and Tim

·
Registered
286 Posts
I just ordered an Evil arm.

8-12" over
Single axle adjuster
Chainguard

I'm excited to get this arm, and I'll make sure to post up the pictures when I get it.

Thanks for putting up with me and answering all my questions. I must have called 10 different times, and you were always happy to help.

Now where's my arm!?!?:grind:
:kidding:

21 - 40 of 57 Posts