Psychobike banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone running an evil swingarm if so what are your opinions on it. just from the pics they look awesome.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i looked at the pics on their website and like i said they look awesome. i was wondering if anyone had ran one on there bike and what there opinions on them

·
Registered
479 Posts
My adam's arm is pretty evil!!!! :s24:
Wow that does look great, nice job:2thumbs::buttrock:

i just ordered an Evil arm for my GSXR, should be here in less then 2 weeks and i'll be posting feedback. So far Tony is a great guy to deal with

·
Registered
442 Posts
I agree I checked out there web site and they do look good!!!!:2thumbs:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Wow that does look great, nice job:2thumbs::buttrock:

i just ordered an Evil arm for my GSXR, should be here in less then 2 weeks and i'll be posting feedback. So far Tony is a great guy to deal with
Thank's hopefully soon I will have my new setup done and back on the road again.:2thumbs:

·
Registered
331 Posts
EVILSWINGS REAL NICE :buttrock:I PURCHASED GLOSS BLACK AND EVERYONE THAT SEE'S IT WANTS ONE:applause::2thumbs: GOOD JOB THANKS

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Thank You!!
Spread the word, tell everyone about us and how to get in touch with us.....We really appreciate all you guys do to help us spread the word about our product....Post a picture of your bike or email it to us so that we can post it on the website....THANKS from evilswingarms.com Tim and Tony

EVILSWINGS REAL NICE :buttrock:I PURCHASED GLOSS BLACK AND EVERYONE THAT SEE'S IT WANTS ONE:applause::2thumbs: GOOD JOB THANKS

·
Registered
217 Posts
Can't go wrong with Evil. Best support and quality. All my friends want one.

Spend the extra $100 for under bracing. At 12" over with bracing, it'll still be lighter than the stock.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 56 Posts