Psychobike banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Pac is a good guy. Heard Ralphy went 7's on that bike. Sounds like the plug gap is too small. And I bet the humidity is a sight bit different. You can't just take a bike anywhere and expect it to run the same number all the time....

With a chassis like that it needs a big turbo and a stand alone. Pc3 is junk compared to a stand alone.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Alright.............. I rode that Bike one week before it went too Maui busa & several times before that????? It wasn't the fastest thing ever?????? But, it did runn pretty good?????? just had sum traction issues.......... Now, I hear Maui busa had that bike at a car/Bike show & was trying too ride around the parking lot with a Slider/no water in the Block Busa he just bought?????? And, drove around the parking lot till the thing Quit running????? IS THIS TRUE??????? Heres a little video of the bike running Two-three weeks before shipping?????? Not taking Sides?????? Just wondering my self what really happened????? :beer:

VIDEO
[URL="[/URL]
Try this??????Video of Old Air-Strip - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
398 Posts
Maui, I had that same kit and have a few maps for it. Pm me if you would like to talk more in depth.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Alright.............. I rode that Bike one week before it went too Maui busa & several times before that????? It wasn't the fastest thing ever?????? But, it did runn pretty good?????? just had sum traction issues.......... Now, I hear Maui busa had that bike at a car/Bike show & was trying too ride around the parking lot with a Slider/no water in the Block Busa he just bought?????? And, drove around the parking lot till the thing Quit running????? IS THIS TRUE??????? Heres a little video of the bike running Two-three weeks before shipping?????? Not taking Sides?????? Just wondering my self what really happened????? :beer:
o my and the plot thickens:lurk: :lurk:

boy countyline has come a loonnnnggggg way :applause:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hey I was wondering if anyone from the east coast florida remembers this grude busa I know its a long shot but gotta try we bought the bike from a guy mike packler in florida long story short the bike runs like crap I didnt have alot of the stuff he said it had. When we were looking at the bike he's said call me up anytime you need tech help with the bike call him just when we got the bike home he changed his number or just doesnt answer our calls. Just wondering if the bike was ever running good ............

with all these members that know him some one should be able to get up with him for you. he's got a lot of members standing up for him. seems to me he would be the one to talk to. that's a sweet looking bike. hope every thing works out.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·

VIDEO
[URL="[/URL]
Try this??????Video of Old Air-Strip - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No Not True at all I did take it to a show but only was pushing it didn't even start it???? That would be pretty nuts with a slider. I'm just mad that packler wont even talk to me ever since I bought the bike and I mean just for small kine tech advice. I call he never answers and I leave massages and all I dont know:wtf1:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
well I checked the plugs that were in the bike and wow the gap was at .032 way too big yeah I'm gonna try set the at .018-.020

·
Registered
81 Posts
:whatever: :whatever: sweett bike buy why wont they seller reply if the bike is top notch

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi. Bike went for a complete rebuild, stripped every wire & all ECU gone. Went to Paul FBG for head work, dry block, 1-2 auto tranny, 44mm lectrons, 1507 kit from APE, firestorm ignition, fuel cell, Pingle pit cock, 24volt starter, running 12v after started.. track closed ...give some # later

61 - 70 of 70 Posts