Psychobike banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Like Streetsweeper said Ralph Medrano used to ride the bike. Maybe he can guide you the right way. I think he's a member here.

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Just for my info icecream how will it kill it?
it takes more horsepower to make a stretched bike operate, especially with the slick which traction wise will have more bite than a mickey, not to mention turning the longer chain.. for example: when i first bought my watercooled 1100 it had a 1206 piston kit with yosh drop in cams,on pump gas it made 169...stretched it from 58in to 62in and dynoed it on c-12, it made 160-161. that bike is 17in longer than stock with heavy pmfr wheels and a super long chain.it will take power to turn all the extra weight and drag. when pacman had the bike i could have swore it had a big kit on it,but that was awhile ago.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
it takes more horsepower to make a stretched bike operate, especially with the slick which traction wise will have more bite than a mickey, not to mention turning the longer chain.. for example: when i first bought my watercooled 1100 it had a 1206 piston kit with yosh drop in cams,on pump gas it made 169...stretched it from 58in to 62in and dynoed it on c-12, it made 160-161. that bike is 17in longer than stock with heavy pmfr wheels and a super long chain.it will take power to turn all the extra weight and drag. when pacman had the bike i could have swore it had a big kit on it,but that was awhile ago.
:lurk: :buttrock: :iagree:

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Ok how about this. Anyone interested in a 75in busa rolling chassie, track front end with 2 in wheel, new outlaw body work with gruge tank shell and fuel cell? lol Just give me a wheelie bar chassie to put this motor on.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
What I'm thinking is he had it built with a bigger turbo kit cause its got all the internals pistons,rods,crank,cams... and he sold the bigger kit and bolted on a stage one 16g hahn kit thats why shes so long should go to a spring and street tire

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
What I'm thinking is he had it built with a bigger turbo kit cause its got all the internals pistons,rods,crank,cams... and he sold the bigger kit and bolted on a stage one 16g hahn kit thats why shes so long should go to a spring and street tire
how is the fuel being delivered? stock injectors, piggy back ?????

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
yep got stock injectors he gave some s2000's but only if I up the boost he said. And piggyback no more just my pc3r

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
yep got stock injectors he gave some s2000's but only if I up the boost he said. And piggyback no more just my pc3r
we had a stage one motorhead kit when we started, with the stock fuel injection set up which is only good up to 299hp.well, the bike was ran one night when the temperature was at about 40degrees,needless to say it made more hp due to the cold air and leaned out smashing a piston.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
over here in hawaii we only got one motorcycle dyno but its on oahu and they said the bike is to long said they could dyno it if i put on a stock arm they stay nutz

·
Registered
128 Posts
Maui, If I were you I would get away from the turbo setup. You're not close to any of the good turbo guys. I would have nice motor built for that thing. Nothing radical since you are far away from all the shops for engine refreshes and would call it a day. Just my 2 cents. You have a nice chassis and the bike would haul ass.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Put you a 1430 with stock crank on it and a little spray. (Go have fun) just my 2cents.:2thumbs:

G

·
Thats the same kit that was always on that bike. Went a low eight with that set up at 8 lbs that I know about. GSX is right. Sell that turbo and put a decent motor with spray and have some fun!!!!

It was a nice pit bike for Packman though:hysterical:

·
Registered
61 Posts
there is nothing wrong with that kit i would just turn the fuel pressure down 2 pounds from where its at with the bike running and see if it gets better it sounds like its rich if not those kits run very low fuel pressure like 35pounds to 40 and check to make sure your fuel lines are not pinched or any lines are blown off or pinched

·
Registered
891 Posts
Thats the same kit that was always on that bike. Went a low eight with that set up at 8 lbs that I know about. GSX is right. Sell that turbo and put a decent motor with spray and have some fun!!!!

blur u silly.....betta hope he don't see that..he gonna be at u again :hysterical:

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts

Hell he's the only one I know make BIG DAVE looks small on a busa:biglaugha:

41 - 60 of 70 Posts