Psychobike banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
i wouldnt stick a map in a bike like this and try it. i would get it tuned to make sure it is right. needs to be tuned there if possible with air and temps being big factor

G

·
yeah its not to far to fly to go whoop some ass :) dont u agree
Bring the whole Island....he is about 6' 10" 350 lbs:buttrock:

I have never heard anything about him being dishonest. Hopefully he will see this and give you a call. With a turbo it could be something real small. A wire could be loose, bad ground etc and ive had alot of maps that were mostly zero when you used fuel pressure to tune.

·
Registered
891 Posts
yeah packler seemed like he was legit was a fireman and all so we thought we could trust him... dont get me wrong that bike is beautiful and has alot of top dollar parts great build but just needs some tuning i hope
trust me i understand money hard to come by now days...follow it through

G

·
was thinkin same thing:hysterical:
First time I met him in person he wanted to kick my ass.....glad Eric was standing behind him with a wrench in his hand:D

But all this does explain why he wouldnt race me on my little 1000 for a few bucks:champion:

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
if it has a innovative set up on it can you make 3 passes and hit the auto adjust or map update on it to remap the fuel injection?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
if it has a innovative set up on it can you make 3 passes and hit the auto adjust or map update on it to remap the fuel injection?
Should I still make the three passes if its missing and backfiring i dont wanna hurt the fresh rebuild

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I wouldn't run it until it was tuned on a dyno. Better safe than sorry.

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Just Call JOE HANN aka BLACKMAX he will do what he can to help:beer: Puls I know his ass need to get out of NEW YORK for a week or so:D :hysterical:

P.s. PACKMEN WOULD NOT F$$K over anyone !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
MAN THAT WAS A REAL NICE BIKE! WE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH OIL OUT THE DUMP PIPE THIS YEAR IS YOU ARE TURNING IT OFF AFTER THE RUN IT WILL DO THAT EVERYTIME YOU GOT TO CRANK IT BACK AND RUN IT A MINUTE FOR THE OIL TO GET INTO THE TANK AND OUT THE MOTOR!!! ALSO THE TURBO LINE ON THE TURBO MUST BE ABOVE THE TURBO!! :2thumbs:
trae's right!!!! it probably needs to be tuned, probably way out due to air and altitude.

·
Registered
61 Posts
what turbo kit does it have on it? and stick new plugs in it and gap them at 18thou that could be all thats wrong with it and you need too make sure you run the gas he ran in it

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Got a hahn stage one boosting 8lbs tried new plugs already gotta check on the gap i forget and I'm runnin c16 just like he was in florida

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Just see about getting it tuned it will be fine, that's just the change from where it was to where it is now more than likely. That's a turbo for yah

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
THAT BIKE LOOKS GOOD.. HOPE YOU GET IT RUNNING GOOD

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
Ok sombody with a simular set up e-mail him a good base map. He does not want to hurt a fresh motor. He hasn'r run it lon enough to get any readings. Throw him a freaking bone already. my .02

21 - 40 of 70 Posts