Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering if anyone from the east coast florida remembers this grude busa I know its a long shot but gotta try we bought the bike from a guy mike packler in florida long story short the bike runs like crap I didnt have alot of the stuff he said it had. When we were looking at the bike he's said call me up anytime you need tech help with the bike call him just when we got the bike home he changed his number or just doesnt answer our calls. Just wondering if the bike was ever running good

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
It sure looks good,shame it dont run good.What dont it have that he said it had?

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Didn't RPM build that bike? I might be wrong but if they did call Jason and maybe he can point you in the right direction:2thumbs:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
ut ohh and i know u paid a pretty penny for it.i guess i look at it right,that a used dragbike is a used bike that has more wear and tear than usual if it's not fresh from the shop

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah it sure is pretty all show no go haha i should've aleast seen him run it up there yeah, does anybody know if it ever ran good. We brought it all the way to hawaii and ran it at our track it sounds like the motor was missing backfiring all the good stuff haha Ran about six runs blow the damm thing come to find out the dry sump was broke could that be way oil was flowing out the exhaust .Packler was like "thats normal for some oil to come out the dump pipes". Big kine headaches more worse it's in hawaii you gotta know god to find a good tuner here

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
IF I CAME THAT FAR TO GET A BIKE SOMEONE IF NOT MYSELF WAS GOING TO MAKE A PASS ON IT SO I COULD SEE FOR MYSELF....HOPE YOU GET THIS ALL STRAIGHT...I KNOW I WOULD BE PISSED BUT IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IT MAKE A PASS BEFORE YOU HANDED THE MONEY OVER THEN YOU SHOULD KICK YOURSELF ALSO...GOODLUCK AND THE BIKE LOOKS AWSOME...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
yeah it sure is pretty all show no go haha i should've aleast seen him run it up there yeah, does anybody know if it ever ran good. We brought it all the way to hawaii and ran it at our track it sounds like the motor was missing backfiring all the good stuff haha Ran about six runs blow the damm thing come to find out the dry sump was broke could that be way oil was flowing out the exhaust .Packler was like "thats normal for some oil to come out the dump pipes". Big kine headaches more worse it's in hawaii you gotta know god to find a good tuner here
Maybe get the bike as mechanically correct as you can and fly somebody in to tune, I know Joe Hahn has gone as far as the Middle Esat to tune, just a thought that might be better than beating ur sh** up??

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
MAN THAT WAS A REAL NICE BIKE! WE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH OIL OUT THE DUMP PIPE THIS YEAR IS YOU ARE TURNING IT OFF AFTER THE RUN IT WILL DO THAT EVERYTIME YOU GOT TO CRANK IT BACK AND RUN IT A MINUTE FOR THE OIL TO GET INTO THE TANK AND OUT THE MOTOR!!! ALSO THE TURBO LINE ON THE TURBO MUST BE ABOVE THE TURBO!! :2thumbs:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe get the bike as mechanically correct as you can and fly somebody in to tune, I know Joe Hahn has gone as far as the Middle Esat to tune, just a thought that might be better than beating ur sh** up??
yeah right now its got a fresh rebuild but still missing now jus gotta tune it on the pc3 I bet Joe Hahn would love to take a vacation to hawaii haha. I dont know turbo maps on the pc3 but the map that was in that bike was zeros all the way to 6000 rpm 60% was 15, 80% was 25, 100% was 40 all the way to redline fkn bike would run like **** with this map. I think i'll try just a hahn turbo base map

·
Registered
891 Posts
personally never seen the bike run, but i know pac from the track and he's a cool people, always helped me with my bike, took pics, jus an all around good guy and funny, sad to hear he may have taken advantage of somebody, didnt see it in him..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
personally never seen the bike run, but i know pac from the track and he's a cool people, always helped me with my bike, took pics, jus an all around good guy and funny, sad to hear he may have taken advantage of somebody, didnt see it in him..
yeah packler seemed like he was legit was a fireman and all so we thought we could trust him... dont get me wrong that bike is beautiful and has alot of top dollar parts great build but just needs some tuning i hope

·
Registered
249 Posts
yeah packler seemed like he was legit was a fireman and all so we thought we could trust him... dont get me wrong that bike is beautiful and has alot of top dollar parts great build but just needs some tuning i hope
Hate to hear about such a great looking bike running like crap! Hope a tune fixes it!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
any good tuners coming to maui anytime soon??? Got a test n tune coming up jan 10th and would love to run this baby

1 - 20 of 70 Posts