Psychobike banner

Anxiety Attack is almost ready for paint

6K views 47 replies 33 participants last post by  blkwidw98 
way to stay with it mayn. def looks good for sure. didnt know you switch to the slick. she one point mayn:2thumbs:

Times??? where they do that at:s21::s21:

:bs1: i heard ya'll was hunting 3.80's in testing and giving PXM bikes the move. :s21:
:s21::s21: i knew it was coming soon or later

i just heard about the new paint scheme and i'm really excited about it:
Upper and Side fairings
UNICORNS AND LIGERS MAKING SWEET LOVE TO ONE ANOTHER ON A BED OF PLATINUM PLATED 4-LEAF CLOVERS WITH A DRAGON FLYING OVERHEAD RIDDEN BY A LEPRACHAUN WEARING AN ICED-OUT JESUS PIECE THAT SAYS "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME" AND A TATTOO ON HIS ARM THAT SAYS "NO FAT CHICKS...SERIOUSLY". OBVIOUSLY THE DRAGON WILL BE SHOOTING DOWN RAINBOWS FROM HIS MOUTH RATHER THAN FIRE, BUT THAT GOES WITHOUT SAYING.

Tail
2 OILY GLADIATORS TETHERED TOGETHER AT THE WRIST FORCED TO FIGHT THE OFFSPRING OF THE LIGER/UNICORN IN THE ARENA. THEIR BACKSTORY IS THAT THEY ARE HALF BROTHERS AND SONS OF THE EMPEROR WHO WERE TRIED AND CONVICTED OF CONSPIRACY TO ASSASSINATE THE EMPEROR BECAUSE HE MURDERED THEIR MOTHERS. ALSO, THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH THE SAME WOMAN WHO JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE THE EMPEROR'S NEW WIFE.

that's like a $10,000 paintjob and i can't wait to see how it turns out. :hysterical:
boy you wild:s21::s21:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.