Psychobike banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I linked my craigslist ad, but $175 asking.

I will grab an actual pic later tonight, but for reference: alpinestars_smx5_boots_black_WP_detail_1_600.jpg

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You must have the hookup or have a special website to find them that low. Everything I was finding them for was $239 online. And were originally $270 full retail.
boots price.jpg

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Motostorm is not even in the US, and that's another $37 to ship on top of the $170 price. SO there you are over $200 but if u wanna pretend like you are gonna save a few bucks and order from overseas knock yourself out.

FCmoto is again not in the US, so now take that $187 plus whatever tax and or shipping. Again, if thats how you want to buy them, have fun.

EVERY OTHER PLACE you can find them online and in the US, they are $239. So thanks for pointing out you can google, but your input is no longer needed since you are not interested.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pot meet kettle:

Cypher604
speed and strength strip search leathers
"Leathers size 50 strip search leathers made for drag racing very comfortable. Worn less than a dozen times like brand new. New are $599. Want 500 tyd. 2 pc zip togeather. Only selling because there too big for me now. Will post pics later.I bought these new in April of this year."

SO you asked for a price that's 84% of full retail for used goods, and I am asking for 73% of full retail (not on ebay or overseas).
Go buy it on ebay and enjoy. I was willing to haggle on price, but not with you now. So thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts