Psychobike banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1441 13.5:1- Carrilo rods.Built.:) Wondering if my 150hp kit is enough to get the job done for 7's..Hayes clutch Full weight bike. Bike ran 8.89 on motor for crazy 8's. Want to prep the bike for our KOTS rules and go into 7's to be competitive? What are some thoughts....
Merry Christmas...Cheers to everyone:)
Danny Staples

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Have you bought the pistons yet? I would use 12.5 pistons or maybe even 12.8 pistons. 150 shot would be more than enough. An 80 shot should do it with no problem.

·
Registered
524 Posts
1441 13.5:1- Carrilo rods.Built.:) Wondering if my 150hp kit is enough to get the job done for 7's..Hayes clutch Full weight bike. Bike ran 8.89 for crazy 8's. Want to prep the bike for our KOTS rules and go into 7's to be competitive? What are some thoughts....
Merry Christmas...Cheers to everyone:)
Danny Staples

Your kots rules let you run Hayes clutch? Ours is hand clutch? You setup is very heavy.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you bought the pistons yet? I would use 12.5 pistons or maybe even 12.8 pistons. 150 shot would be more than enough. An 80 shot should do it with no problem.
I am getting the head done so if the JE pistons check out ok I can shim the head more if I need to but I feel safe if I get it tuned with C123 or C16 with the compression I have. And to answer another question rules stated a lock up clutch is allowed, they want to get a full field. I have a street able combination that I drive on the street with a little gear and clutch adjustment. Full weight street bike. It sounds like a fun division and I can still run crazy 8's...:2thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts