Psychobike banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Marvic Piuma 16.5 inch race wheels that I am looking to sell. These will fit the 03 04 gsxr 1000 but will also fit 01-06 gsxr 600/750/1000 as long as you have the correct size spacers and rotors. This is the 16.5 inch size.

The only flaw in the wheels is the paint. They could use a fresh coat. The front wheel comes with a dunlop race slick already mounted and no front brake rotors.
The rear wheel comes with no tire and does have a lightweight brake rotor. It comes with the marvic sprocket carrier and comes with 6 vortex 520 sprockets ranging in sizes from 39 tooth to 44 tooth.

These will fit the 03 04 gsxr 1000 but I think they will also fit 01-06 gsxr 600/750/1000 as long as you have the correct size spacers and rotors. Im not positive but I believe if you can machine spacers they will also fit some years of yamaha r1.

There is nothing wrong with these wheels I just bought them and then decided that I dont really need them right now.

750 OBO or might consider trades
Buyer will pay shipping. Probably around 80 bucks

pm me if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I think you may have trouble putting a drag tire on these rims because there aren't any made for 16.5 inch rims. These are mainly for moto gp track style racing I'm pretty sure because I almost bought a set off eBay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts