Calling All Vendors - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Calling All Vendors

This is a discussion about Calling All Vendors within the Site News section, where you will Site News and General site information.; Originally Posted by Jay All of the sites that are on the Midway with their own forums are at 2Gs. We continued to do it for a couple of years longer than we wanted to

Administrators
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Helena Barclay

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    All of the sites that are on the Midway with their own forums are at 2Gs. We continued to do it for a couple of years longer than we wanted to because Frank was always good to us. However other opportunities opened up and we needed to trim the budget here to make other moves, race series sponsorships, etc.

New sites are opening up that deal with the hard core races stuff, and we need to be there, not buried between credit card and auto insurance ads, altho I would have done that if they would have had something in the budget.
    By the way, when he offered me the $1000 package for $850 it did not include the midway forum. It was only to be the same as Carpenter has. A banner with a link.

Remember the old gixxer.com? Watch our facebook site for news.
    What ads?

We did not change any ad placements for registered users the ads that are there have always been there. If you are seeing progressive ads it is still in a google ad window, not in a vendor window. We did not re-tag vendor ads.

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Doug Ray

Halfpint,

So are you saying that advertisers can change levels? Based off of Franks pricing structure...and get a 15% discount also?

that to me sounds very very and more than fair....

my question would be this....is Verticle Scope planning on bringing and or implementing the other "Tier 1" advertisers from the other sites ad's on this forum in the near future?
    SpencerCycle.com
    Phone - 1-704-642-0987
    Email- [email protected]

Administrators
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Helena Barclay

If you are a current vendor you are called "legacy vendor" they would only increase your cost by upto 15% in the future. This may or may not be what they do. But legacy vendors have different rules.

As of right now, and i would say for a while, legacy vendors will stay at there rate. As for 5years from now i can not speculate.

5. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Site Sponsor SHM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Dwayne aka "Poppy"

Quote Originally Posted by HalfPint View Post
    Please stop trying to cause issues. I just went over all the emails between you and Adrianne. Yes that was the first email she sent to you, but right after that she sent you an email correcting herself.

When we first were trying to figure out the pricing, our sales people and myself were confused as to the tier system frank had sent us, since there was an event's package we did not know about. So at first the sales people thought we where going off of our vendor structure. WE ARE NOT, we are going off of the current vendor structure and have told the vendors that are complaining that. The reason we decided to offer the 15% discount to current vendors was because of this mix up.

So NLRsystems, the choice is up to you. I know you received the proper rates.
    ok..what about the rest of us..I haven't received an email yet!!
    1625 Lynwood Dr
    Lancaster,SC 29720
    *Super HoleShot Member

Administrators
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Helena Barclay

Quote Originally Posted by Cycle Concepts View Post
    ok..what about the rest of us..I haven't received an email yet!!
    If you are not up for renewal then you will not be contacted.

Jay

Post Thanks / Like

What ads?

We did not change any ad placements for registered users the ads that are there have always been there. If you are seeing progressive ads it is still in a google ad window, not in a vendor window. We did not re-tag vendor ads.

Are you saying this site will not be loaded with the same type of ads VS has on all of the other motorcycle sites they took over?

Post Thanks / Like

Please stop trying to cause issues. I just went over all the emails between you and Adrianne. Yes that was the first email she sent to you, but right after that she sent you an email correcting herself.

When we first were trying to figure out the pricing, our sales people and myself were confused as to the tier system frank had sent us, since there was an event's package we did not know about. So at first the sales people thought we where going off of our vendor structure. WE ARE NOT, we are going off of the current vendor structure and have told the vendors that are complaining that. The reason we decided to offer the 15% discount to current vendors was because of this mix up.

So NLRsystems, the choice is up to you. I know you received the proper rates.
    I gave Adrianne my choice in an email last week as well as posting a topic here. Your not matching what I paid last year so I said cancel my account as an advertiser.
    Regards,
    Sebastian/ NLR
    Sebastian Domingo
    334-741-7100
    [email protected]

Site Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Larry Phillips

Let me know when Its time for me to renew please. [email protected]
    THE HOME OF THE WARLOCK

Administrators
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Helena Barclay

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Are you saying this site will not be loaded with the same type of ads VS has on all of the other motorcycle sites they took over?
    We only add ads for guests not users. And i believe we are not adding any new ads to this site.

Administrators
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Helena Barclay

Quote Originally Posted by NLRsystems View Post
    I gave Adrianne my choice in an email last week as well as posting a topic here. Your not matching what I paid last year so I said cancel my account as an advertiser.
    Regards,
    Sebastian/ NLR

Adrianne should be contacting you about this.

Almost A Senior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Chris Norris

Our email is [email protected]

Jay

Post Thanks / Like

I sent Halfpint a PM telling her I was impressed that they have not changed the look and feel of Psychobike. Still looks like the same place.

Altho advertising here in not in our budget at this time, I will certainly continue to promote psychobike, and come on here and answer questions as before and continue to be part of the family.

Thanks for keeping it real.

I Finally Registered

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Vendors

We are having a few issues with the vendors and promoters on the site. Mainly we are trying to figure out Franks set up of payment. A few of you have PM'ed me asking about sales, and promoting events. If all vendors/ advertisers please post in this forum, so I can go through and make sure everyone is looked after.

I am really sorry about the inconvenience, but this will make the proses easier.

Thank-you to all
    Helena
    I also would like to know what is going on. I have never received any emails or contact or information since I asked about advertising EpilatorAdviser
 ect... when you announced you were taking over the site.

I Finally Registered
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless your contract is about to expire they will not contact you. We are honoring your contracts, so if you paid till April 2012 then they will contact you in march...ect

If you would like to talk to a sales person before that then please send an email to [email protected] and CC me on it [email protected]
    I also wanted to send a parcel to Brazil and for some reason my parcel was not left and I do not understand why website 
. Maybe there was some mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123