WTT: Brock Sidewinder For Brock CT Or Full System

+ Reply to Thread

WTT: Brock Sidewinder For Brock CT Or Full System

This is a discussion about WTT: Brock Sidewinder For Brock CT Or Full System within the Wanted Items section, where you will This forum is for Members requesting Items; New Only Mounted Hayabusa GEN 1 Brock SS Polished Sidewinder Trade for Brock CT Or Tiforce Sumo Full System... I have a sidewinder pipe with baffle, and oil cooler bypass kit. It was all mounted

Sittin Sideways In Something Pretty With The Ratchet On Me, Cause You Know I Got That Package On Me
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    NUN YA

Default WTT: Brock Sidewinder For Brock CT Or Full System

New Only Mounted Hayabusa GEN 1 Brock SS Polished Sidewinder Trade for Brock CT Or Tiforce Sumo Full System... I have a sidewinder pipe with baffle, and oil cooler bypass kit. It was all mounted but never had smoke thru it, I would like to trade for the Brock 2 CT or Tiforce Sumo Full System for a GEN 1 Busa...
    "The Insane Foundation"- We Want Nothing But A Lane Beside You, We Done Lost Our Damn Mind....A BOLO Has Been Issued: "Lunatic" Broke His Lift Chains To Get Down with "Mayhem" And "Asylum" Got Caught Up In The Hype And Went Off..A "Smack Down" With A "Lethal Injection" To Calm Their Nerves, Has Been Given...They Were In This MF Running Around Hollering These B%$#ches Can't Hold Me Back.."Manic Depression" Has Set in, And All Is Back Calm.Oh Boy The West Coast Getting Ready To Have Some Problems.

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Sittin Sideways In Something Pretty With The Ratchet On Me, Cause You Know I Got That Package On Me
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    NUN YA

TTT still looking to trade Brock Hayabusa sidewinder for a Brocks Hayabusa CT exhaust... This pipe I have has never been fired up on a motor..

I'll take a Tiforce Sumo Also
    "The Insane Foundation"- We Want Nothing But A Lane Beside You, We Done Lost Our Damn Mind....A BOLO Has Been Issued: "Lunatic" Broke His Lift Chains To Get Down with "Mayhem" And "Asylum" Got Caught Up In The Hype And Went Off..A "Smack Down" With A "Lethal Injection" To Calm Their Nerves, Has Been Given...They Were In This MF Running Around Hollering These B%$#ches Can't Hold Me Back.."Manic Depression" Has Set in, And All Is Back Calm.Oh Boy The West Coast Getting Ready To Have Some Problems.

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

Consider a brocks street meg?

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    NUN YA

No Thanks, Nice Pipe Though..

Quote Originally Posted by mrgs400 View Post
    Consider a brocks street meg?

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    NUN YA

sidewinder traded, no longer available, can delete post