"Summer Slam" June 13th...Bowman Dragway, SC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

"Summer Slam" June 13th...Bowman Dragway, SC

This is a discussion about "Summer Slam" June 13th...Bowman Dragway, SC within the Upcoming Sponsored Events section, where you will Our Industries Most Important 'Must Attend' Events....; "SUMMER SLAM"...King of Da Track! June 13th 2009 *All New* Bowman Dragway...Located near Orangeburg, SC Flyer & Detailz will post soon... And ya'll know it will be "FREE" Grudge/Test-n-Tune for All Da Psychobike Family!! *Top

Site Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Rasheem

Default "Summer Slam" June 13th...Bowman Dragway, SC

"SUMMER SLAM"...King of Da Track!
    June 13th 2009
    *All New* Bowman Dragway...Located near Orangeburg, SC

Flyer & Detailz will post soon...
    And ya'll know it will be "FREE" Grudge/Test-n-Tune for All Da Psychobike Family!!

*Top 8 Doorslammers
    *Big Bikes & Atv's
    *Bike & Car Show
    *Block Party...Live DJ
    Young Bloodz Racing
    NOS 1k "Scarface" Returns...You Fuggin' Wit Da Best!!!
    NOS Busa "Catch 22"... Coming Soon 2013

"Kings of Grudge" Bike Tour 2014

DA BADDEST GRUDGE BIKES ON DA PLANET!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

VIP/DONATOR
    jgc1000 has made a donation to the forum!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    jeff clopton

Default re: "Summer Slam" June 13th...Bowman Dragway, SC

thats what im talkin bout right there, the wounds are still fresh and have another event on the books.nothin in may? whats up with that? keep em coming fellows you already have youre crowd locked in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Frank Loney

Quote Originally Posted by youngbloodz View Post
    "SUMMER SLAM"...King of Da Track!
    June 13th 2009
    *All New* Bowman Dragway...Located near Orangeburg, SC

Flyer & Detailz will post soon...
    And ya'll know it will be "FREE" Grudge/Test-n-Tune for All Da Psychobike Family!!

*Top 8 Doorslammers
    *Big Bikes & Atv's
    *Bike & Car Show
    *Block Party...Live DJ
    Will do our best to make it again. Hopefully we'll have enough bikes to make an ET class this time. My boys on this end refuse to try their skills in a bracket race for some reason. Maybe they think its easier to just run up and down the track burning down the bike for nothing. Umm, on the other hand it could be they don't have enough skills to be consistent, round after round- a lot of one shot wonders out there .

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    E. Giles

I'm definitely trying to make that one. Hopefully we can bring more of Jax this time
    Line up and shut up!
    Jax, Fla

Site Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Rasheem

Doorslammers!!!...will be there to help lay down some rubber...track will be working!!! Pound 4 Pound Tour...Rollz On!!!!
    Young Bloodz Racing

Holeshot Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    DAMON

I sure hope there is a run what u brung class would make things a lot easier.
    *HoleShot Member
    '03 ZX12

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by dragracer View Post
    Will do our best to make it again. Hopefully we'll have enough bikes to make an ET class this time. My boys on this end refuse to try their skills in a bracket race for some reason. Maybe they think its easier to just run up and down the track burning down the bike for nothing. Umm, on the other hand it could be they don't have enough skills to be consistent, round after round- a lot of one shot wonders out there .
    Yeah Loney, I heard yall didnt get to race because no one signed up out of 50 bikes.
    D&D

Site Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Rasheem

Quote Originally Posted by zukrider View Post
    Yeah Loney, I heard yall didnt get to race because no one signed up out of 50 bikes.
    Yeah...I don't know why, it was over 115 bikes there that signed up to grudge or test. None really wanted to run the ET or 6.0 class. But Dorchester is really known as a big time grudge track also..
    Young Bloodz Racing

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jason

Yeah, my teammate went down there to run the race, I wasn't able to come. He had fun, but really wished there would have been some guys that would entered the bracket class. Didnt know yall had over 100, he just said there had to be 50 or more...must have been much more. Starting to be a real gamble for bracket guys to go race anymore because we dont know if people will enter the class or just want to test. Really bums you out to see over 100 test and tune bikes and cant get 10 or so to have a bracket race..
    D&D

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Frank Loney

Quote Originally Posted by zukrider View Post
    Yeah, my teammate went down there to run the race, I wasn't able to come. He had fun, but really wished there would have been some guys that would entered the bracket class. Didnt know yall had over 100, he just said there had to be 50 or more...must have been much more. Starting to be a real gamble for bracket guys to go race anymore because we dont know if people will enter the class or just want to test. Really bums you out to see over 100 test and tune bikes and cant get 10 or so to have a bracket race..
    Well Jason, its not like the Youngbloodz aren't trying to give us a place to race brackets, we just can't get people to participate. I can appreciate a good grudge run but not all the bikes testing and tuning have a shot in hell at beating a REAL grudge bike. The slower guys should at least give some thought to getting in where they fit the best- in the bracket race. Brackets were designed to make all things equal from the slowest vehicle to the fastest- thats why they also call it handicap racing. The slower bike gets the spot from the faster bike by the difference in their times. All things being equal ( reaction time etc..) both bikes should get to the finish line at the same time. Just dial your bike in to your quickest time, lock throttle and get there first without going quicker than you predicted. Now whats so hard about that to understand? Unfortunately many riders out there just don't comprehend the concept. Therefore, the sport of bracket racing on a local level is dying out and will likely be a thing of the past in a few years. Thank goodness these guys are making an effort to keep bracket racing alive- the only issue is, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him realize that bracket racing is REAL RACING and a helluva lot of fun .

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Maurice Gibbs

I agree. Without bracket racing a lot of us would be in the stands instead of the pits. I get in every bracket race I can and will support all the races I can make it to.
    more sweat in training equals less blood in combat!!!!!

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jason

I try to make all I can. Gonna try to make the Bowman race. Its pretty close to home so I would hate to miss that one. I appreciate the effort Youngbloodz to give us another place to race.
    D&D

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jason

I've always had a lot of fun bracket racing. I wish more people would give it a try. You can always test and tune when you get knocked out of the race. Thats what I've always done.
    D&D

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

do you have a flyer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Frank Loney

Quote Originally Posted by dragracer View Post
    Well Jason, its not like the Youngbloodz aren't trying to give us a place to race brackets, we just can't get people to participate. I can appreciate a good grudge run but not all the bikes testing and tuning have a shot in hell at beating a REAL grudge bike. The slower guys should at least give some thought to getting in where they fit the best- in the bracket race. Brackets were designed to make all things equal from the slowest vehicle to the fastest- thats why they also call it handicap racing. The slower bike gets the spot from the faster bike by the difference in their times. All things being equal ( reaction time etc..) both bikes should get to the finish line at the same time. Just dial your bike in to your quickest time, lock throttle and get there first without going quicker than you predicted. Now whats so hard about that to understand? Unfortunately many riders out there just don't comprehend the concept. Therefore, the sport of bracket racing on a local level is dying out and will likely be a thing of the past in a few years. Thank goodness these guys are making an effort to keep bracket racing alive- the only issue is, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him realize that bracket racing is REAL RACING and a helluva lot of fun .
    Jason,
    If you, Andy and your pop enter the race along with me and Gladys we'll have enough to play. Hopefully Big Dan the one arm bandit will be there as well.