Psychobike banner

nos mini on a zx10r

Tags
mini nos zx10r
3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  87gn 
#1 ·
need some help figuring out how to wire the nos mini, 06 zx10r, I want to have a wot activation, 2.5 sec build time (50 percent start) with a rpm shut down, pm me or post up :):buttrock:

#2 ·
you need help on how to wire it? or set it up? sound like your asking how to set it up more than wire it...i would check the website of manufacturer for wiring and installation instructions.. I'm sure this wasn't the information you need but hope it helps..

#4 ·
it comes with very simple instructions that explains everything you need to know,you have to use a volt meter on the tps and see wich one has varible volts.it tells you the range in the instructions.now for the setup...50% might be alot to handle if your setup isnt on point

#6 ·
i believe the white with blue stripe wire is tp,i wouldnt worry with the rpm shutoff unless you just cant shift for shit....i just roll off the mofo when i want it to quit sprayin :2thumbs:u can set it to resume the ramp or start over depending on your likings also.whats your email?ill scan the instructions and send em to you 2morrow

#11 ·
big black-ground to battery
big blue- solenoid (positive from battery to other side)
white/blue stripe- to tps for imput
white- 12v power supply
little black- ground
green- to tach signal

now I was wondering if you could just hook the green to all 4 coils? also do you use the ch 1 output to shut it down at an rpm? still not sure which wire on the tps is required for the wot activation so any help would be appreciated

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.