Whats the fastest 1397cc you know of??? - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Whats the fastest 1397cc you know of???

This is a discussion about Whats the fastest 1397cc you know of??? within the Suzuki Hayabusa section, where you will Some say Busa's Dominate; The reality of the matter is that people from Texas have taken bikes from Texas too other places and run faster.. There is no disputing that.. My tuner and friends have done it!! Are there

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Tom

The reality of the matter is that people from Texas have taken bikes from Texas too other places and run faster.. There is no disputing that.. My tuner and friends have done it!! Are there slower states or tracks then Texas... Yes!!! Texas tracks are not has fast as the east coast tracks.. That's not insulting the east coast ,what people have done on the east coast or east coast riders skills.. Just means of you brought a east coast bike too Texas you would run slower ET's..

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

the bike thats in my avatar went mid 7's in 04-05... @65 in , slick & slider,NOS, fully dress... probably was the heaviest busa grudging at the time....it was a 1397 built by lee
    mrbdas and teezy like this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Chaz Landers

pretty sure billy vose has it covered with that 1397. that bike is a monster
    Chopaleg Racing

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chop Jr View Post
    pretty sure billy vose has it covered with that 1397. that bike is a monster
    I think that bike is a little bigger than that

Sittin Sideways In Something Pretty With The Ratchet On Me, Cause You Know I Got That Package On Me
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    NUN YA

There are so many variables, you will never know the fastest or quickest... There are bikes out there lurking that have never had a little rider on them that are flying but the average guy on a average built motor only 1397 not going 7 nothing on a great day...I don't care if Moses built it and he built the ark without a service manual....when a question like this is asked if should have some differentiation of ALL Motor or Power Adder,if rider size is known cool so it gives you something to base of it it's really that fast or quick... There are also a few 1397 turbo busas out there...
    "The Insane Foundation"- We Want Nothing But A Lane Beside You, We Done Lost Our Damn Mind....A BOLO Has Been Issued: "Lunatic" Broke His Lift Chains To Get Down with "Mayhem" And "Asylum" Got Caught Up In The Hype And Went Off..A "Smack Down" With A "Lethal Injection" To Calm Their Nerves, Has Been Given...They Were In This MF Running Around Hollering These B%$#ches Can't Hold Me Back.."Manic Depression" Has Set in, And All Is Back Calm.Oh Boy The West Coast Getting Ready To Have Some Problems.

Super HoleShot Member

Post Thanks / Like

Dude i weight 185 suited...and my bike 460 and it is a 1441 street pistons and a stage 1 WARD head...you call that aggressive???Man you need to look at that topic of....HOW A 1441 SHOULD RUN.......and tell me that is a full grudged out bike...and a feather weight rider on a out of this world track........man i got a grudge bike......and it is nothing comparable to my braket bike.....
    *Super HoleShot Member

Super HoleShot Member

Post Thanks / Like

By the way i got a turbo....and stock bore ,stock GEN1 stroke but if i told you what it is gonna run.....on a stock bore....you would think it is MOISE'S bike also......were are you from son??
    *Super HoleShot Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Chaz Landers

[QUOTE=jason;1109879]I think that bike is a little bigger than that[/QUOTE

im sure it is lol. i was responding to the guy that said it was lol. but i have heard of billy vose building some badass 1397s
    Chopaleg Racing

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Chop Jr;1109940]
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    I think that bike is a little bigger than that[/QUOTE

im sure it is lol. i was responding to the guy that said it was lol. but i have heard of billy vose building some badass 1397s

Sittin Sideways In Something Pretty With The Ratchet On Me, Cause You Know I Got That Package On Me
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    NUN YA

Quote Originally Posted by SURPERNUT View Post
    By the way i got a turbo....and stock bore ,stock GEN1 stroke but if i told you what it is gonna run.....on a stock bore....you would think it is MOISE'S bike also......were are you from son??
    If you talking to me I'm no paper gangster, put it on the track and show us. Numbers don't lie people do, write it down so you don't ever forget it. History is just that history. New Day, New Song. I have seen tons of pictures of what look to be fast bikes only to be slower than a stock bike. When the win light trickles, you have told the story, other than that you can write a book for those that listen to your repeater box fingertips. where I'm from is right over your shoulder.
    Mell350 likes this.
    "The Insane Foundation"- We Want Nothing But A Lane Beside You, We Done Lost Our Damn Mind....A BOLO Has Been Issued: "Lunatic" Broke His Lift Chains To Get Down with "Mayhem" And "Asylum" Got Caught Up In The Hype And Went Off..A "Smack Down" With A "Lethal Injection" To Calm Their Nerves, Has Been Given...They Were In This MF Running Around Hollering These B%$#ches Can't Hold Me Back.."Manic Depression" Has Set in, And All Is Back Calm.Oh Boy The West Coast Getting Ready To Have Some Problems.

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol , I have no reason to lie about stuff like that ... The ? Was ask , I put what my shit ran ... Don't have to put jack on paper,I counted the paper with the win light on
    mrbdas, brett8981 and Pruitt'sBusa like this.

VIP/DONATOR
    BLUETHUNDER has made a donation to the forum!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jermaine

Clocks were off on that 14 pass. U not runnin 120 n 8th and 160+ n qtr stock motor. 40 mph backhalf. NAAAH
    ninjafreek2 and BATTMAN like this.
    Jermaine
    01 Kandy Hayabusa 66"

Lets put a smile on that face

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    bruno

If you got a killer 1397 built right in a light grudge setup bike you should. E close to running in the 7,90 range I say that cuz we had a bike that we bought that had carpenters street strip 4500 1397 package motor that had a lot of passes on it at 63" wb hand clutch and I was shocked the first time we went to the track it ran mid 8,s at 160 mph with me when I was alittle lighter at 200 lbs .. That motor lasted my boy 5 seasons without nothing more than 1 set of bearings and springs.. My lil 1363 nos motor on gas fully dressed at 70" wb with me at 235. Lbs puts in work !!!What I'm saying is its all about a good combo that's setup properly to get as much power to that track as fast as it can.. You can have the best of the best but if it's not setup right it won't run for shit!!
    Pruitt'sBusa likes this.
    07 64'' nos busa...BLACKOUT DEATH B 4 DISHONOR FAMILY B4 ALL 70'' NOS BUSA WILDTHANG

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    bruno

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETHUNDER View Post
    Clocks were off on that 14 pass. U not runnin 120 n 8th and 160+ n qtr stock motor. 40 mph backhalf. NAAAH
    I agree unless he spraying the piss out it up top ..the norm back half is around 30 mph most the time
    07 64'' nos busa...BLACKOUT DEATH B 4 DISHONOR FAMILY B4 ALL 70'' NOS BUSA WILDTHANG

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETHUNDER View Post
    I thought the same thing but wasn't going to get into it, one pass was almost 43 mph back half. mine with slip ons mph's between 28 to 29 back half.