Running Orders

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By richard gadson
  • 2 Post By SURPERNUT

Running Orders

This is a discussion about Running Orders within the Staging Lanes section, where you will It All Starts Here! Bench Racing with Drag Race Discussion; I'm watching Dragbike Live's live timing for the MIROCK World Finals. People say the track is not good, im not sure if that's true or not. And I'm not there so it would be unfair

Post Thanks / Like

Default Running Orders

I'm watching Dragbike Live's live timing for the MIROCK World Finals. People say the track is not good, im not sure if that's true or not. And I'm not there so it would be unfair to judge the track. But the pro street bikes arent going fast at all. But im not posting this to bash the track or anything at all. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Earwood and crew. But here is my question........

Why prep the track for the pro's, run pro mod first, then go to 5.60 class next?? Not downing 5.60 at all, but i dont think its crucial that they run behind pro mod bikes. I think thats the perfect time to run pro street. I think it would keep the excitement level up for the fans to go from pro mod to pro street. And the track would be better for the world's quickest and fastest street tire bikes if they ran behind pro mod. Just my opinion

2. Like onefastzx11man liked this post.
  3. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like

I agree

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

We run after the Pro Mod and Top Sportman cars in our ProBike & Sled Series (NHRA) Not sure if its better to run in someone elses rubber thats been put down or on the partial or full prepped and untouch area of the line. Different guys have their opinions, | guess it has more to do with the total prep and weather for heating up the track. Ive gotten out of the rubber line from the cars a few times and lost my 60ft and other times it hasn't made as much difference. Not thread jacking its just that some guys would prefer only riding in the partial part of the car tire line, I ride a fat tire bike with 1.teens 60 ft when it hooks good. Good thread to get some opinions and experience from track conditions. positioning and prep...cause if you don't hook it can get out of shape.....yes even with a bar bike

Super HoleShot Member

Post Thanks / Like

Always better to run in the groove....meaning after they prep the track ,spray it........let a few cars with slicks go buy...or bar bikes with slicks go buy then run the fast bikes or cars that need extra traction........so when rubber is laid down on a nice preped track....that is where you wanna be.

Our track let us fast bikes ALWAYS run after the dragsters or pro cars.....and never ever spray it just before we make a pass...hope it helps......i know exactly when the track is ready for me just buy looking and feeling it........the bad times can also happen on the back half on a asphalt track when the day before it rained a lot....track sweating we call it...seen it happening at many tracks.So if your mph is down on the back half compared to the eight mile.....you might be slipping without noticing....
    benji0683 and Danfaster like this.
    *Super HoleShot Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Neal

Quote Originally Posted by richard gadson View Post
    I'm watching Dragbike Live's live timing for the MIROCK World Finals. People say the track is not good, im not sure if that's true or not. And I'm not there so it would be unfair to judge the track. But the pro street bikes arent going fast at all. But im not posting this to bash the track or anything at all. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Earwood and crew. But here is my question........

Why prep the track for the pro's, run pro mod first, then go to 5.60 class next?? Not downing 5.60 at all, but i dont think its crucial that they run behind pro mod bikes. I think thats the perfect time to run pro street. I think it would keep the excitement level up for the fans to go from pro mod to pro street. And the track would be better for the world's quickest and fastest street tire bikes if they ran behind pro mod. Just my opinion
    We all were trying to figure that out all weekend...
    08 prostreet turbo busa #29
    WILLIFORD RACING ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!
    HAYS MACHINE WORKS!

VIP/DONATOR
    knecum has made a donation to the forum!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    steve knecum

Mother F'er your a bich and I'm gonna run you Richard Gadson lookin azz over!!!! sike!!! your right dog!!
    Worlds Fastest motorcycle 311mph
    Fastest naked motorcycle 255mph
    2nd fastest naked motorcycle 248mph
    FastesT N/Abike everywhere 254mph 256GPS
    2nd fastest N/A bike 238mph
    3rd fasted N/A bike 235mph 1349cc
    4th fastest N/A bike 223mph

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 07busa View Post
    We all were trying to figure that out all weekend...
    Did anybody say anything?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by knecum View Post
    Mother F'er your a bich and I'm gonna run you Richard Gadson lookin azz over!!!! sike!!! your right dog!!
    lol man ur stupid

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure, but my son said he was going to talk to Steve. But this is not the first time Steve has done this.
    *Super HoleShot Member
    COME STOCK LIKE ME!

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Ricky Wood

When Rodney can't get down the track, you know there is a problem!!!
    '04 Prostreet #513 (SEMI RETIRED)
    Ricky Wood Racing
    252-289-0006

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Neal

I believe Rodney asked.. Skip Gladstone had it all figured out why the running order was the way it was HAHAHAHA
    08 prostreet turbo busa #29
    WILLIFORD RACING ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!
    HAYS MACHINE WORKS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Darion Payne

then after rst they would run crazy 8. and they take up all the rubber from the grudge bike. grudge should run after real street.
    DIAMOND IN THE DIRT, THAT AIN'T BEEN FOUND!!!!
    Reat Street/Grudge
    301-520-4961
    Thanks to: GOD first, Mike Mace, Bad Boys racing, Cranky Racing, Marc "PoPo", In 2 Deep racing, Doc1k & family.