Maxspeedsti (Kevon Maxwell) is a b*tch!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Maxspeedsti (Kevon Maxwell) is a b*tch!

This is a discussion about Maxspeedsti (Kevon Maxwell) is a b*tch! within the Psychobike Black List section, where you will People who you may or may not want to deal with. Crooks & such.; Made a deal with my partner for his bike cause his wife needed a car & he recently had surgery so he did what any REAL MAN would do for his family & sacrificed one

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    LT

Default Maxspeedsti (Kevon Maxwell) is a b*tch!

Made a deal with my partner for his bike cause his wife needed a car & he recently had surgery so he did what any REAL MAN would do for his family & sacrificed one of his toys for something that was needed.After riding 2+ hours to meet maxspeedsti at 1am,the Infinity turns out to have 136k miles! maxspeedsti tells him that his brother had the car & that was a mistake & he misquoted the mileage as that of another car. Understandable,right?My buddy had been conversating with maxwellsti all throughout the day to get reassurance of condition of car.Gets car home & wife goes to do paperwork & come to find out that the car is not the Premium(kbb of 15,335),but instead the base model(kbb 8,310). The car is a 2002,not a 2003 & come to find out that the engine pulleys are bad(dealer item only) & rear view mirror motor is out. Cost of $1,600 to repair.My buddy tries to contact maxspeedsti so they can figure out a way to make this transaction work or either just return vehicles & be done with it.This guy wont even answer his phone! If that aint a b*tch,I dont know what isMy partner had some personal business to tend to out of town & is not able to get online & let what happen be know.But I will.Phuck'ya maxspeedsti!
    Checkmate, crown me King.
    2020 zx14--Omega Supreme
    I10 Killa-Top end junkie

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

VIP/DONATOR
    btweenh&s has made a donation to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like

Default use the law not the street

[QUOTE=Darkforce;760033]Made a deal with my partner for his bike cause his wife needed a car

Most states have laws that protect the buyer for up to 30 days so unless you signed something that says car sold as is you should easilly be able to nix the deal....or you may have a case to put fraud charges on the person ??? as he misrepresented the year of the car for starters......bol !!!

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    LT

From the understanding Im getting,it was a straight trade. My partners bike for maxspeedsti car.So I dont know if that makes a difference or not. But I do appreciate you bringing up that fact & I will relay what you said to him.My buddy is putting alot of blame on himself because he chose to trust maxspeedsti & what he was telling him about the car & not over-think his decision to trade his bike & do what he felt best for his family situation. Thats what makes it all the more aggravating for me is because I know what kinda dude my friend is & the changes he has made in his life.These are the kinda situations that make people act out of character! Its one thing to get over on a deal. But when you start messing with a man & his family life,you are treading in real shallow waters.
    2020 zx14--Omega Supreme
    I10 Killa-Top end junkie

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Joey

It never fails, the man trying to do right always gets ****ed. This aint cool at all.
    Darkforce is a straight up guy and has help myself and many others when we need things, he asks no questions. If he can help he is there.

Hope something good comes of this.

Joey.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=btweenh&s;760041]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkforce View Post
    Made a deal with my partner for his bike cause his wife needed a car

Most states have laws that protect the buyer for up to 30 days so unless you signed something that says car sold as is you should easilly be able to nix the deal....or you may have a case to put fraud charges on the person ??? as he misrepresented the year of the car for starters......bol !!!
    in nc once its sold its sold no law if u give them bill of sale and states as is. and believe if your a dealer you hav 30 days! i jus believed i would have checked over everything and mayb waited till the next day not much u can do i hate it really happend to your buddy.people dirty now days..
    [CENTER][B]*NEW GENERATION RACING*
    *2011 THE YEAR TO TAKE A SHOT*[/B][/CENTER]

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    LT

[QUOTE=NewGeneration;760581]
    Quote Originally Posted by btweenh&s View Post

in nc once its sold its sold no law if u give them bill of sale and states as is. and believe if your a dealer you hav 30 days! i jus believed i would have checked over everything and mayb waited till the next day not much u can do i hate it really happend to your buddy.people dirty now days..
    Truly,my partner is not looking for an legal angle to work. Its the principle of it all. This is just letting people/members know about Kevon Maxwell/maxspeedsti. Cowards exist in this world,because we let them. If you expose people like Kevon Maxwell for the b*tch that they are & not let them live/walk amongst MAN,you wont have to deal with a scenario like the one my friend experienced. My buddy accepts the role he played in "what went wrong" with the transaction & what he "should have done". But like I made mention of in original thread,he made the decision based on a family matter/issue & didnt use all resources & go about doing things as he probably normally would have because of everything he had going on. But not to get away from the point of this thread....Kevon Maxwell is a b*tch. He was asked to just meet up again & he get his car & my peeps get his bike & be done. Or either pay for the issues the car had that would cost $1,600. Or he could "man up" & if he whipped my partners ass,he could keep the bike & get his car back! That way he could say he "took" that & not be a coward & "steal" someones stuff on some deceptive type shyt. Needless to say,he didnt want to "man up" & fight. Or even worse,REALLY "man up" & make things right. So if anybody is looking to have dealings with Kevon Maxwell;be aware of the creed of dude you are dealing with! I wouldnt sell anything to him & definitely dont buy anything from him! If he is at the track & wants to race for money;have some1 you know,not him, hold the money(cowards tend to run together cause they know they are to scary to expose each other) & get your money when you win. And if you lose,STILL get the money! He has shown himself to be a coward & will not do anything about it! If he does say anything about being "cheated",take the same approach he is taking with my friend.....ignore him.
    2020 zx14--Omega Supreme
    I10 Killa-Top end junkie

DSD1 RACING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    B.C

I am potnas with the guy that got screwed as well and this is some straight up Bullshit. Check this out, if you say the car is a 2003 and it is a year old, you were running game from the rip. Then you know damn well you only have the base model car but you advertised it as the premium? More bullshit. And last but not least, how in the hell can you miss 40 thousand miles? Maxspeed wants to complain about a nitrous bottle missing, and some agv levers. First of all, the levers were borrowed so he got the stock ones and my boy has already stated that he can give him some levers and a nitrous bottle if it is that big of a deal. But you can not give an entire year back on a car. You can not replace 40 thousand miles on a car so how in the hell is this dude using this as any justification? This is some straight up false advertisement and frank needs to know about this ASAP. He used this web site to screw somebody and should never be able to advertise on here again. And he needs to make it right.
    Guess I'm back
    832-914-5703

Site Sponsor SHM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Walter Sprout Born and raised West Coast!!

Kavon needs to get on here and respond and/or rectify the situation or he could be removed from the Psycho community when Frank see's this??? Kavon????

-

ECS Performance Tuning "Mobile Dyno Service, Chassis, Clutch, and Track Setup"
    ......................PST 754 " I built it, I ride it, and there's a lot more left in it.."........................

DSD1 RACING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    B.C

Quote Originally Posted by TunerRacer View Post
    Kavon needs to get on here and respond and/or rectify the situation or he could be removed from the Psycho community when Frank see's this??? Kavon????

-
    I'm Suprised Frank hasn't seen this yet anyway. Or any of the moderators for that matter.
    Guess I'm back
    832-914-5703

Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Frank
    Blog Entries

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    LT

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Adams View Post

2020 zx14--Omega Supreme
    I10 Killa-Top end junkie

Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Frank
    Blog Entries

An email was received from maxspeedsti on 4/26/2011:

I GOT BANNED FROM THE WEBSITE AND WAS NOT GIVEN A CHANCE TO SAY MYSIDE OF THE STORY . i RECIEVED A BIKE THAT WAS NOT WHAT THE GUY SAID IT WAS . THE BIKE WAS MISSING THE FOLLOWING . INCORRECT YEAR 2008 WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A 2009 , NO ASV LEVERS LIKE HE HAD IN THE PICS , NO REAR ROTOR LIKE HE HAD IN THE PICS AND TOLD ME HE HAD , NO TAG BRACKET , NO FRONT FENDER , NITROUS SOLENOID WAS BROKEN , BIKE WAS IN ANOTHER PERSONS NAME , MILES WERE INCORRECT , HE REMOVED THE SHOCK ON THE BIKE AND TRIED TO GET BY AND GIVE ME A GSXR1000 SHOCK ON A HAYABUSA .I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS SITE FOR YEARS AND HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS THRU YOUR YOUR SITE AND HAVE SOLD NUMEROUS THINGS AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM . TO BE BANNED AND NOT GIVEN A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN MY SIDE OF EVENTS IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR .MY CONTACT #IS (904)422-5523 NOT TO MENTION I ALSO DID NOT GET A NITROUS BOTTLE THAT WAS ALOSIN THE PICTURES AND PROMISED TO ME.

Response given to maxspeedsti concerning his email:

You need to resolve your issue, not expalin it. People could care less what you have to say unless you were to inform everyone that you would be clearing things up 100%. Anything short of that and people would just be out to burn your ass, and maybe even your house if you don't give them what they want to hear.

-Admin

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    LT

Glad you addressed Maxspeedsti the way you did& this guy CONTINUES to show himself as a LIAR! What Kevon Maxwell has failed to realize is that there is emails & text messages that proves EVERYTHING he has mentioned to be false. True,there was a 1k shock placed on bike. But that was done so the transaction could be handled that day & was agreed upon & acknowledged with the agreement of the stock busa shock being shipped the following day. I can post original email & show/prove that there was no mention of ASV levers("Yes",they were in 1 of the pics of the bike)but details were made VERY CLEAR of what was on bike.& when deal was agreed upon,it was made clear what wouldnt be on bike or would be unable to bring due to the ride & the inconvience it would bring.You make mention of a rear rotor that was in pic.I know thats a lie without looking at any pic because my friend has NEVER ran a rear brake on that bike,EVER!I read all of the email & text messages(& will send to ANYONE to see for themselves). That bike had 6,789 miles on it when my buddy pulled out to meet you. When you guys met,it had a little over 7k miles. From Pensacola to Tallahassee,you do the math!You know you did/doing creep shyt in regards to this transaction. Thats why you never responded to the calls from my people(or the comments on this board). You figured you would just ignore him & he would go away.Thats not how he works or any of his friends.You had/have a chance to MAN UP & do WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT in regards to the deal the two of you had.You can try to send emails & try to tell your lie of a story to the Admins.But you have been(& will continue to be) exposed!
    2020 zx14--Omega Supreme
    I10 Killa-Top end junkie

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Joey

Once again I can vouch for him. He called me and a buddy to get the busa shock for the bike but we've already had use of them or gotten rid of them. So in order for this guy to get the bike he wanted so badly and screw my friend over, he agreed upon having the 1k shock on the bike. He did clearly state the levers were not included. Regardless if there in the picture or not, he was told he would not receive them with the bike.

Guy needs to come clean and do what's right and quit trying to swap the game.

Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Frank
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Adams View Post
    An email was received from maxspeedsti on 4/26/2011:

I GOT BANNED FROM THE WEBSITE AND WAS NOT GIVEN A CHANCE TO SAY MYSIDE OF THE STORY . i RECIEVED A BIKE THAT WAS NOT WHAT THE GUY SAID IT WAS . THE BIKE WAS MISSING THE FOLLOWING . INCORRECT YEAR 2008 WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A 2009 , NO ASV LEVERS LIKE HE HAD IN THE PICS , NO REAR ROTOR LIKE HE HAD IN THE PICS AND TOLD ME HE HAD , NO TAG BRACKET , NO FRONT FENDER , NITROUS SOLENOID WAS BROKEN , BIKE WAS IN ANOTHER PERSONS NAME , MILES WERE INCORRECT , HE REMOVED THE SHOCK ON THE BIKE AND TRIED TO GET BY AND GIVE ME A GSXR1000 SHOCK ON A HAYABUSA .I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS SITE FOR YEARS AND HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS THRU YOUR YOUR SITE AND HAVE SOLD NUMEROUS THINGS AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM . TO BE BANNED AND NOT GIVEN A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN MY SIDE OF EVENTS IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR .MY CONTACT #IS (904)422-5523 NOT TO MENTION I ALSO DID NOT GET A NITROUS BOTTLE THAT WAS ALOSIN THE PICTURES AND PROMISED TO ME.

Response given to maxspeedsti concerning his email:

You need to resolve your issue, not expalin it. People could care less what you have to say unless you were to inform everyone that you would be clearing things up 100%. Anything short of that and people would just be out to burn your ass, and maybe even your house if you don't give them what they want to hear.

-Admin

His response:

There is nothing to resolve he took the car after seeing the miles and the year just like i took the bike after seeing all the issues, We both test drove each others vehicles and agreed on what we were getting . Why isnt he banned as well ? Walt you know me better than this . This situation is messed up . This isnt like a part mailed to someone . This trade was done face to face and in person , He did not have to take the car

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast