JEREMY DEROCHE FROM HOUMA, LA - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

JEREMY DEROCHE FROM HOUMA, LA

This is a discussion about JEREMY DEROCHE FROM HOUMA, LA within the Psychobike Black List section, where you will People who you may or may not want to deal with. Crooks & such.; Originally Posted by Truth1k If his boss and friend jerry savoie can't get him to do whats right then I doubt the courts can make him either. is this a serious statement? Slandering a business

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Truth1k View Post
    If his boss and friend jerry savoie can't get him to do whats right then I doubt the courts can make him either.
    is this a serious statement?

Slandering a business is a bad idea, when the business hasnt done anything to you. Yes their dumbass employee has but the business hasnt. They legally have no obligation to you.
    BBCorvette18Punk likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    GWIZZ

Quote Originally Posted by bird1k View Post

Slandering a business is a bad idea, when the business hasnt done anything to you. Yes their dumbass employee has but the business hasnt. They legally have no obligation to you.
    I DIDN'T SEE WHERE HE "SLANDERED" OR "DEFAMED" ANYONE OR ANY BUSINESS MATT. ALL I SAW WAS HIM SPEAK FACTS!!!!!

BUT I DO AGREE.....SLANDERING SOMEONE OR BUSINESS IS A BAD IDEA
    *THANKS TO HAYS PERFORMANCE AND MACHINE FOR ALL THE PARTS AND HELP*

WHEN LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS......SQUIRT THAT SHIT IN SOMEONE ELSES EYE!!!!!!!!

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

You are exactly right. I sold a bike and the guy never took it out of my name. the title was still in my name and he sold it to another guy. That guy wrecked it and almost died. Not only did I receive a monster of a ticket for not having insurance on a bike that was in my name, the guy was going to try to sue me for not having insurance on a bike that I sold 6 months earlier to the other guy, who sold it to the this guy. I got out of everything after having a high priced, very good lawyer, lawyer the shit out of it for me. As long as a bike is titled in your name its your bike, no matter what. If dude reported the bike stolen, it could get really nasty. Just go ahead and go the legal system, he isnt going to give you the title any other way and its becoming obvious.

Or have the psychobike police call him and say he will be allowed on, let him log in and once you get the title have them ban him again lol.
    I'm glad you guys are concerned about my bike. I'm concerned about my title. Payment in full has been made and yes I have documentation for that so if he tried to report it stolen the police would refer him to a civil court which would get him absolutely no where.

How did I slander WAR or Jerry Savoie? I called to ask for help from the owner of the race team and employer. Who also is a respected member of the motorcycle community to get his childish employee and tire checker to send me my title. Jerry said he would get with Jeremy and make sure he sent it once the title came in. When Jeremy got the title he sent me a pic of it and said "ok here's what you have to do for me to send it." In order to get my title and move on from this mess I did what was requested. I called Jerry and he will no longer receive my calls. If he doesn't respond then those are facts I will make public. You're right what Jeremy did is separate from Jerry and White Alligator and I respect that but best believe that if someone worked for me and was screwing people over their tenure with my company would be short lived.

And yes as soon as I get started with Facebook and can get out of the office I will go downtown to file. I have a couple months and best believe for the next couple of weeks I will post this everywhere for all of the motorcycle, nhra and Jeremy's community to see. If that isn't enough to get someone to send a title then I don't know what is lol.

I don't know about you guys but I would rather be sued than my name drug through the dirt whether I screwed up or not.

Good thing you don't have to be a Psychobike Member to come read this thread. Guest have privileges also.
    "Flight Risk"

The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done... you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

And yes that was a serious statement. Tell me when the truth became slanderous.

Jerry, Big J, Lee, Psychobike - nobody could get this guy to put the title in a punk ass envelope. It's not that hard.
    "Flight Risk"

The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done... you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Tony-R

josh you need to make a road trip.............
    Do what makes u happy whatever it is.........Roberson Racing 513-485-7486

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GWIZZ View Post
    I DIDN'T SEE WHERE HE "SLANDERED" OR "DEFAMED" ANYONE OR ANY BUSINESS MATT. ALL I SAW WAS HIM SPEAK FACTS!!!!!

BUT I DO AGREE.....SLANDERING SOMEONE OR BUSINESS IS A BAD IDEA
    G, you are right, but getting Aligator Racing or whoever involved then being mad at them for not accepting calls is pointless. They had nothing to do with the situation. The guys at Aligator Racing could just as easy tell him to get ****ed as they could tell him ok we will tell him to take care of it. His boss told him to take care of it, but the dude hasnt.

Truth, IMO a civil case wont help either of you. You have documentation that the bike was sold, but he still has the title, which is a document from the state proving ownership. its a shitty situation man, but the dude is stringing you along. At this point I wouldnt care how I would get it, I would just get it, whether that means by going to the police or stealing it out of his truck, lol.

If I came across as not caring about your situation I am sorry, thats not the case. Dudes like this, holding shit for hostage is rediculous. Its obvious he doesnt care about his name being drug through the mudd, so get the legal system involved and see how he likes that.
    BBCorvette18Punk and Okcboi like this.

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    KELLY

Wow I just read all 8 pages, Wow Good Luck Bro I think you have been very patient

Post Thanks / Like

did you ever receive the title?
    Okcboi likes this.

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I need to let everyone know how much I appreciate the support I have received during this ordeal, but I must be honest and tell you that there was a huge miscommunication and misunderstanding on my part regarding the procedures of titles and bills of sale being transferred from one state to another.

Obviously once I receive the title it will be confirmed and I will know that Jeremy Deroche did not maliciously intend to defraud me or steal from me in any way shape or form and I would appreciate it very much if everyone would just forget this ever happened.

I regret having involved Jerry Savoie and his sister Hope Savoie, both with WAR Motorsports (White Alligator Racing) and Savoie's Alligator Farm, as I do realize that my dealings should never have concerned them. However, I do want them and all of you to know how much I appreciate all of the help that they have assisted Jeremy and myself with in acquiring the proper documentation which has taken several months to obtain because of all of the proper channels that were involved in obtaining the necessary paperwork.

In light of everything that I just stated, I am respectfully requesting that PsychoBike reinstate him immediately and I truly hope that they honor my request.

Hope has the title in her possession and she also emailed me a notarized bill of sale signed by Jeremy and is personally sending out my title with Fedex today or tomorrow now that this is posted. Hope and Jerry really helped, thanks to them again for helping us come to an agreement and resolution.
    "Flight Risk"

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    GWIZZ

GOT DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PRESS RELEASE THAT SOME PR PERSON WROTE FOR AN ARTICLE IN COMPETITION PLUS!!!!!!!!

I WON'T BELIEVE THE INTENT WAS NOT MAILCIOUS UNTIL YOU GET YOUR TITLE! I BELIEVE ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, AND ALL THEY HAVE DONE WAS TRY TO PUBLICALLY HUMILIATE YOU AND MAKE YOU SAY THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE TO RELEASE THEM FROM LIABILITY! I BELIEVE BEFORE I WOULD HAVE POSTED ANYTHING THAT THEY (IN GOOD FAITH) SHOULD HAVE SENT YOU YOUR TITLE INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE SOME SORT OF GESTAPO! I GUESS THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES FOR THEIR CHARACTER! SORRY PIECE OF SH!T

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Truth1k View Post
    I need to let everyone know how much I appreciate the support I have received during this ordeal, but I must be honest and tell you that there was a huge miscommunication and misunderstanding on my part regarding the procedures of titles and bills of sale being transferred from one state to another.

Obviously once I receive the title it will be confirmed and I will know that Jeremy Deroche did not maliciously intend to defraud me or steal from me in any way shape or form and I would appreciate it very much if everyone would just forget this ever happened.

I regret having involved Jerry Savoie and his sister Hope Savoie, both with WAR Motorsports (White Alligator Racing) and Savoie's Alligator Farm, as I do realize that my dealings should never have concerned them. However, I do want them and all of you to know how much I appreciate all of the help that they have assisted Jeremy and myself with in acquiring the proper documentation which has taken several months to obtain because of all of the proper channels that were involved in obtaining the necessary paperwork.

In light of everything that I just stated, I am respectfully requesting that PsychoBike reinstate him immediately and I truly hope that they honor my request.

Hope has the title in her possession and she also emailed me a notarized bill of sale signed by Jeremy and is personally sending out my title with Fedex today or tomorrow now that this is posted. Hope and Jerry really helped, thanks to them again for helping us come to an agreement and resolution.
    blackmail anyone?
    "live everyday like its your last"

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    GWIZZ

I THINK "WHOEVER" IS INVOLVED IN STRONG ARMING, BLACKMAILING, EXTORTING, ETC.....YOU IS A PIECE OF SH!T AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT PERSON, COMPANY, OR WHO THEY ARE RELATED TO. THEY ARE A PIECE OF SH!T AND ARE A CANCER TO OUR SPORT, COMMUNITY, AND FAMILY OF MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIAST AND FAMILY!

READ THAT AND CRY ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE MY TITLE AND AIN'T SH!T YOU CAN DO TO ME! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT TRUTH1K SAYS NOW.......YOUR ACTIONS HAVE SPOKEN AND YOUR TRUE COLORS HAVE SHOWN!!!!!!!!!! I WOULDN'T GIVE A D@MN IF HE SAID YOU WERE JESUS CHRIST, YOUR ACTIONS HAVE PROVEN OTHERWISE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GWIZZ View Post
    I THINK "WHOEVER" IS INVOLVED IN STRONG ARMING, BLACKMAILING, EXTORTING, ETC.....YOU IS A PIECE OF SH!T AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT PERSON, COMPANY, OR WHO THEY ARE RELATED TO. THEY ARE A PIECE OF SH!T AND ARE A CANCER TO OUR SPORT, COMMUNITY, AND FAMILY OF MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIAST AND FAMILY!

READ THAT AND CRY ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE MY TITLE AND AIN'T SH!T YOU CAN DO TO ME! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT TRUTH1K SAYS NOW.......YOUR ACTIONS HAVE SPOKEN AND YOUR TRUE COLORS HAVE SHOWN!!!!!!!!!! I WOULDN'T GIVE A D@MN IF HE SAID YOU WERE JESUS CHRIST, YOUR ACTIONS HAVE PROVEN OTHERWISE.
    Yup dont matter what is said from here on out everyone already knows the truth
    motorbikeboy39576 and Okcboi like this.
    "live everyday like its your last"

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

In all seriousness Hope and Jerry really did help me. I tried to get a White Alligator shirt but no luck lol.
    "Flight Risk"

Post Thanks / Like

Dude......He did purposely screw you over. YOU DONT SELL A BIKE THAT ISNT PAID OFF YET!! ITS ILLEGAL! He took your money what, 7 months ago? You still dont have the title, just a bunch of empty promises (so far) about getting it. Then they ask you to make a jackass out of yourself and hold the title hostage until you say it was all a missunderstanding? That is complete horse s h i t man. I agree with G, you should not have posted tha press release until you got the title, and then to be honest I probably would have just told dude and the other people to get fu@ked, or made them wait 7 months before you said anything nice. Its terrible that in order to get something you paid for 7 months ago, you have to look like a jackass and act like you werent led on for 7 months. I hope you dont take this the wrong way man, but they were holding your title hostage and walking all over you. Im not making fun of you or anything like that. I am just looking at this like they are all POS because they wouldnt give you something you owned free and clear unless you acted like a third grader and said you were sorry for something YOU HAD THE RIGHT TO DO!!! I really hope you get the title before the end of the week.