JEREMY DEROCHE FROM HOUMA, LA - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

JEREMY DEROCHE FROM HOUMA, LA

This is a discussion about JEREMY DEROCHE FROM HOUMA, LA within the Psychobike Black List section, where you will People who you may or may not want to deal with. Crooks & such.; Originally Posted by Truth1k I'm just trying to get my damn title bro. I want to do a lot of things but none of them put the title in my hands any faster. If he

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Truth1k View Post
    I'm just trying to get my damn title bro. I want to do a lot of things but none of them put the title in my hands any faster. If he doesnt respond to this what difference does it make.
    Doing it the Legal way will get you a title very quick. Or at least the reconization that you actually own said bike. Dudes had plenty of time to make this right **** him
    Okcboi likes this.
    "live everyday like its your last"

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BBCorvette18Punk View Post
    Doing it the Legal way will get you a title very quick. Or at least the reconization that you actually own said bike. Dudes had plenty of time to make this right **** him
    Guess youre having a hard time seeing whats going on here. Filing will get it quick lol. Gtfoh...and yes i own the bike so i dont need recognition. He has the title hes just being a dick and not givng it to me now. Before I thought there was a lien and he didnt have it but now I know he does have it its just a matter of him actually sending it. I will file at the last possible moment. That's why there are statutes in place.
    "Flight Risk"

The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done... you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.

Post Thanks / Like

Guess youre having a hard time seeing whats going on here. Filing will get it quick lol. Gtfoh...and yes i own the bike so i dont need recognition. He has the title hes just being a dick and not givng it to me now. Before I thought there was a lien and he didnt have it but now I know he does have it its just a matter of him actually sending it. I will file at the last possible moment. That's why there are statutes in place.
    If the title is in his name, and is registered to him and he reports said bike as stolen. what happens? Hope you got a good bill of sale and a check maid out to his name and proof that he cashed it. You'd have the title a lot sooner if you started the process already. Theres absolutely no way to argue that. Either he'd own up and send it because you did start the legal process and he's looking at decent charges. Or the process can do what it has to do.
    bird1k likes this.

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BBCorvette18Punk View Post
    If the title is in his name, and is registered to him and he reports said bike as stolen. what happens? Hope you got a good bill of sale and a check maid out to his name and proof that he cashed it. You'd have the title a lot sooner if you started the process already. Theres absolutely no way to argue that. Either he'd own up and send it because you did start the legal process and he's looking at decent charges. Or the process can do what it has to do.
    Stop talkin homeboy. Move on to the next thread or atleast one that you know two fuc*ks about the topic of discussion cuz you obviously arent well versed in regards to this one.
    "Flight Risk"

The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done... you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.

Post Thanks / Like

Stop talkin homeboy. Move on to the next thread or atleast one that you know two fuc*ks about the topic of discussion cuz you obviously arent well versed in regards to this one.
    I've read every post on this thread. He's dicking you around left and right and your letting him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    O

This is crazy to da 10th power!!!!!!

Truthfully speaking, man I don't think your ever gonna get that title............he is clownin' you by havin' you jumpin' through hoops for him just for you to get whats rightfully yours........fricking crazy!!!!
    "salt for what..hell to season some chicken"
    Author 4tay

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Not selling or riding the bike for a couple months so I got time. If he doesnt get me the title shit is gonna get real bad and real expensive for him. He will have to fly up here or hire an attorney. Yea you could say I'm letting him but I know exactly what I will have to deal with to get that title if we go through the courts.
    "Flight Risk"

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    O

Good Luck man.......hope this turns out good for you
    motorbikeboy39576 likes this.
    "salt for what..hell to season some chicken"
    Author 4tay

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WebMaster View Post
    He doesn't need to worry about PB to do the right thing. Holding the title hostage because of PB????? Give the man his title, nobody needs to hold the mans hand. The longer he leads him along, he is guaranteeing no return to PB.

-
    I sent this to Jeremy. He wants his name cleared on here. If he is legit he would send the title then make me look like a liar and prove the bike is paid off. I didn't post anything on here until I called the state of LA and they verified there was a lien on record/title with the state.

I know in a Ohio if there is still a RECORDED lien with the state then the lien has to be released before ANY transfer of ownership is permitted to be completed. Whether the vehicle is paid for or not it can not be transferred until completed. The title shows issue date of 11/05/2012.
    "Flight Risk"

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WebMaster View Post
    He doesn't need to worry about PB to do the right thing. Holding the title hostage because of PB????? Give the man his title, nobody needs to hold the mans hand. The longer he leads him along, he is guaranteeing no return to PB.

-
    Jeremy just text me - " U tell that guy to call me then ill tell him the whole story Bc u not"

Not sure what part I left out. I don't have the title to a bike I purchased 3/16/2012 and have been contacting him ever since with no response from him until 10/16/2012 3:23pm.
    "Flight Risk"

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    GWIZZ

Jeremy just text me - " U tell that guy to call me then ill tell him the whole story Bc u not"

Not sure what part I left out. I don't have the title to a bike I purchased 3/16/2012 and have been contacting him ever since with no response from him until 10/16/2012 3:23pm.
    IT DOESN'T MATTER THE STORY........YOU PAID FOR A BIKE AND EXPECTED A TITLE AND DIDN'T GET IT! WHO CARES WHAT THE STORY IS??????

I WOULDN'T GIVE A SH!T IF YOU SCREWED HIS WIFE, THATS ANOTHER ISSUE. HE SHOULD GIVE YOU THE TITLE TO THE MOTORCYCLE YOU BOUGHT FROM HIM THEN WHOOP YOUR AZZ FOR SCREWING HIS WIFE!

AT THIS POINT HE IS "EXTORTING" YOU.

AT THIS POINT WE ALL (THE MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY) SEE THAT JEREMY DEROCHE IS A DISHONEST DUDE. IT WOULDN'T MATTER IF THE ADMINS RESTORED HIS POSTING PRIVILEDGES HERE, WE CAN ALL POST A THREAD A WEEK ABOUT HOW HE SCREWS PEOPLE OVER!

JEREMY.......IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE STORY IS........GIVE THE MAN HIS TITLE. HE PAID YOU FOR THE BIKE GIVE HIM HIS TITLE. YOU TEXTING HIM A PICTURE OF THE TITLE SHOWS EVERYONE HERE JUST HOW MUCH OF AN AZZHOLE YOU ARE! I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE IN THE PROFESSIONAL MOTORCYCLE INDUSTRY LIKE YOUR BOSS (WHITE ALLIGATOR RACING) WOULD ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE TO WORK FOR THEM , "EXTORTING" THE VERY PEOPLE YOU WANT TO SUPPORT "YOUR TEAM" IN THE PROFESSIONAL MOTORCYCLE RACING INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!
    *THANKS TO HAYS PERFORMANCE AND MACHINE FOR ALL THE PARTS AND HELP*

WHEN LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS......SQUIRT THAT SHIT IN SOMEONE ELSES EYE!!!!!!!!

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    GWIZZ

IS THIS THE GUY WHO SOLD YOU THE MOTORCYCLE????????????????????? IF SO EVERYBODY NEEDS TO KNOW HIS FACE SO WHEN THEY SEE HIM AT THE NHRA RACES, THEY CAN ASK HIM ABOUT YOUR TITLE. MAYBE HE WILL GET TIRED OF BEING ASKED ABOUT IT AND GIVE IT TO YOU.

ALSO THEY NEED TO KNOW WHO HE IS SO THEY DON'T SUPPORT THE TEAM HE WORKS FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET US KNOW IF THIS IS IN FACT HIM!

*THANKS TO HAYS PERFORMANCE AND MACHINE FOR ALL THE PARTS AND HELP*

WHEN LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS......SQUIRT THAT SHIT IN SOMEONE ELSES EYE!!!!!!!!

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea that's him. 985.688.3923 That's his number. Someone please call him and post HIS side of the story since I am a liar and I am so shady that I made up all of this stuff to get him kicked off Psychobike.
    "Flight Risk"

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just like G said....this guy has his moral compass a lil bit ***** up.
    Who does this kinda sht....
    J D, u r a scumbag in my book and i don't give a Fuk what you do after this biatch ass sheet.
    I do know lots of folks in NHRA PSM, if you don't send this man his title I all be letting everyone I know what a azzhole u r. What kind of psm team has a fukstick like u on it?
    Handle your buisness and quit being a biatch.
    Grown azz men don't get down like that......period.
    *Super HoleShot Member
    ****2010 KING OF THE WEST COAST****
    ****Northwest Dragbike 2006 Outlaw Champion****
    ****Northwest Dragbike 2007 #2 Plate Outlaw****
    ****NMRA 2005 Streetbike Shootout #3 plate****
    ****NMRA 2004 Streetbike Shootout #2 plate****

Sittin Sideways In Something Pretty With The Ratchet On Me, Cause You Know I Got That Package On Me
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    NUN YA

He would look like a picket fence eater already, if this was me he was dealing with... Folks, better stop playing with folks stuff, I don't let folks play with my stuff like that on the real.. You better than me..
    Big Rob, GWIZZ, MR AC and 2 others like this.
    "The Insane Foundation"- We Want Nothing But A Lane Beside You, We Done Lost Our Damn Mind....A BOLO Has Been Issued: "Lunatic" Broke His Lift Chains To Get Down with "Mayhem" And "Asylum" Got Caught Up In The Hype And Went Off..A "Smack Down" With A "Lethal Injection" To Calm Their Nerves, Has Been Given...They Were In This MF Running Around Hollering These B%$#ches Can't Hold Me Back.."Manic Depression" Has Set in, And All Is Back Calm.Oh Boy The West Coast Getting Ready To Have Some Problems.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast