JEREMY DEROCHE FROM HOUMA, LA - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

JEREMY DEROCHE FROM HOUMA, LA

This is a discussion about JEREMY DEROCHE FROM HOUMA, LA within the Psychobike Black List section, where you will People who you may or may not want to deal with. Crooks & such.; Oh yea and call his job every morning

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Sean Stanley

Oh yea and call his job every morning
    Big J likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sean stanley View Post
    Oh yea and call his job every morning
    I hear ya but his job is Savoire Alligator Farm in Cutoff, LA and his other job is white alligator racing. An NHRA licensed pro stock motorcycle team and they know all about this but apparently they aren't concerned.
    "Flight Risk"

The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done... you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

If he isn't in the wrong why would he be banned....hmmm. Last time i check you don't get banned for being all the way legit.
    "Flight Risk"

The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done... you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.

VIP/DONATOR
    Big J has made a donation to the forum!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jarion

Get on Facebook and blast it publicly everyday all day. Get hold of the nhra Facebook page and start whining like a school girl. Hit national dragster, nhra magazine, racer magazine, etc.. The more you blast it the quicker he'll get on making it right.

And get the police involved.
    C4Slo4daPo Racing Super Heavyweight

LUKE 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you

75" Street Tire Stockrail Busa (FORSALE)
    Mo Better Blues HD
    4secondsflat

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    GWIZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Get on Facebook and blast it publicly everyday all day. Get hold of the nhra Facebook page and start whining like a school girl. Hit national dragster, nhra magazine, racer magazine, etc.. The more you blast it the quicker he'll get on making it right.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *THANKS TO HAYS PERFORMANCE AND MACHINE FOR ALL THE PARTS AND HELP*

WHEN LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS......SQUIRT THAT SHIT IN SOMEONE ELSES EYE!!!!!!!!

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoke to someone close to Jeremy today. Think we may have a resoultion coming shortly. Will update once I figure out what's going on.
    "Flight Risk"

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Man just reading all of this, GOOD LUCK Truth stay on top of it It will all work out .

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Joe Mulhern

Quote Originally Posted by Truth1k View Post
    Spoke to someone close to Jeremy today. Think we may have a resoultion coming shortly. Will update once I figure out what's going on.
    I wouldn't be letting them lead you on with anymore of the "resolution coming" BS that it sounds like you've been getting strung along with already. Just remember, there are time frames involved for starting the legal process.
    BBCorvette18Punk likes this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IBSRJOE View Post
    I wouldn't be letting them lead you on with anymore of the "resolution coming" BS that it sounds like you've been getting strung along with already. Just remember, there are time frames involved for starting the legal process.
    Yea unless the someone close to him is a LEO or attorny you need to be contacting the proper authorities. Unless theres a reason why you've decided to not take legal action.......... which is why i said something seems funny. After 30 days of not having the title in my hand I would of been going the legal route.
    "live everyday like its your last"

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BBCorvette18Punk View Post
    Yea unless the someone close to him is a LEO or attorny you need to be contacting the proper authorities. Unless theres a reason why you've decided to not take legal action.......... which is why i said something seems funny. After 30 days of not having the title in my hand I would of been going the legal route.

Dude you keep sayin something funny. If something isn't true why would i post the pics of his text sent to me? I spoke with Jerry Savoie who is his boss and the owner of White Alligator and his is working on it with Jeremy. Jerry is a straight up guy. He knows why lies ahead real soon if i dont get the title. Thanks for pointing out there are time frames invloved. I'm well aware.
    "Flight Risk"

VIP/DONATOR
    srmotorman has made a donation to the forum!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post

Without following proper legal channels all claims remain unsubstantiated in eyes of a court. Doing such without proper claim is borderline libelous. There are proper channels, they should be followed and utilized. "Whining like a school girl" will make you look like one should those channels have to utilized post fact.

My $.02 on the matter.

Gather and brief your correspondences, prepare a proper case and present to the authorities.

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoke to Jeremy finally. He sent me a picture of the title and said there were a couple things he requested for me to do before he would send it. I have done all of those so the final solution is pending which would be him actually sending it.

There was obviously serious miscommunication. I don't believe Jeremy to be a crook at this point because he did send me a picture of the title.

Now that I have done what was requested of me we will see if he follows up on his end and mail the title.

He told me he had to wait for the lien release papers to send it to the lender to release lien. Anyways he sent a pic and now he is suppose to send it to me.
    "Flight Risk"

VIP/DONATOR
    baggdexpo has made a donation to the forum!
    michigan in the winter, south in the summer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    JASON

Quote Originally Posted by Truth1k View Post
    Spoke to Jeremy finally. He sent me a picture of the title and said there were a couple things he requested for me to do before he would send it. I have done all of those so the final solution is pending which would be him actually sending it.

There was obviously serious miscommunication. I don't believe Jeremy to be a crook at this point because he did send me a picture of the title.

Now that I have done what was requested of me we will see if he follows up on his end and mail the title.

He told me he had to wait for the lien release papers to send it to the lender to release lien. Anyways he sent a pic and now he is suppose to send it to me.
    Man ... You will believe anything won't ya?????
    BBCorvette18Punk and GWIZZ like this.
    Pain is Inevitable ........ But suffering is optional..!!!!!!!!!!

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baggdexpo View Post
    Man ... You will believe anything won't ya?????
    Yeah youre right i will cuz this dude just told me to wait by the mailbox because if I don't get on here and say I lied about this whole thing he's not sending title.

Said if I don't clear his name then he's not sending title. Said I had to apologize to jerry savoie and get him reinstated on psychobike BEFORE he would send title.

Don't you usually make right a wrong then ask for someone to say it was all just a big misunderstanding and communication failure?

Jeremy said it took 5mos to get the lien release papers. Ok great. ..better late than never but he wasnt a liar and a thief if he finally sends title. He's just a dick if he sends it after 7mos.

Looks like we are going to court unless his boss can talk some sense into him.
    "Flight Risk"

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Quinn

And they wonder why people always end up stankin in a ditch...................
    *Super HoleShot Member

69" 2011 Busa aka "Supafly"
    73" 2011 Busa aka "Sinister"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast