THANK YOU BRIAN!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

THANK YOU BRIAN!!!!

This is a discussion about THANK YOU BRIAN!!!! within the NHDRO section, where you will No Hatin' Drag Racin' Organization; I just wanted to very sincerely thank Mr. Brian Welch for the amazing job he did in bringing all the big name Grudge Bikes that showed up to Indy this past weekend for the last

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Sean Hoskins

Default THANK YOU BRIAN!!!!

I just wanted to very sincerely thank Mr. Brian Welch for the amazing job he did in bringing all the big name Grudge Bikes that showed up to Indy this past weekend for the last NHDRO race. It was off the chain!!!!!!! I live here in Indy and go to every bike event at Lucas Oil Raceway. There has NEVER been an event to top this one! I felt like I was in a real life Bike Papparazzi video that I have to watch on the net to even see these bikes run. Thanks again Brian! You made my year!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. Been going to Indy for the races for a while but never actually seen this caliber grudge bikes before. It was always a mess with all the arguing and hardly any races. This year was great! Standing up near the track I was blown away how hard these bikes left the line. Incredible!!! They definitely left a good impression on me. PST bikes are a favorite class to watch but those grudge bikes are a different animal on launch. These guys have those bikes working. Thanks for the show.....

4. ThanksTurboguy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I always have a awesome time at his events! Even in the rain lol. This weekend could've went a lil smoother but hey shit happens and I still had a good time. Keep it up Brian! Keep promod too lol.

+ Reply to Thread