2003 turbo gsxr 1000

+ Reply to Thread

2003 turbo gsxr 1000

This is a discussion about 2003 turbo gsxr 1000 within the Motorcycles For Sale (Now Open) section, where you will Use this forum to list Motorcycles, Pitbikes, Dirtbikes, and ATV's. All Add's must include VIN's!!!; VIN: JS1GT75A332106607 I have up for trade/sale my 2003 gsxr1000 that I turbocharged. The bike has been taken care of and has modifications beyond the turbo kit. It's a stock engine with a thick headgasket

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2003 turbo gsxr 1000

VIN: JS1GT75A332106607

I have up for trade/sale my 2003 gsxr1000 that I turbocharged. The bike has been taken care of and has modifications beyond the turbo kit. It's a stock engine with a thick headgasket to lower compression to ~10.5:1. I had KWS install a set of Yoshimura stage 1 cams (degreed also)...they were installed when the bike was still normally aspirated. The turbo kit is basically a Velocity stage 1 kit. The only difference is; that kit came with a smaller turbo than the ones that normally come with velocity's kits...the turbo can only flow enough air for ~250hp from what I researched. The plus side is, it spools very quick and has a very broad power band.

I have upgraded the fuel system with large fuel lines and a Bosch 044 fuel pump (500hp capable). I also added a greddy type bov (blow off valve) on the hot pipe. I also just ordered and received a set of 60 lb. injectors (stock are 24lb.) that mount in the stock fuel rail...I have pig tail connectors for them too...so it's plug and play with some simple wiring and retuning necessary. I'm considering running the bike on E85, thats why I bought large injectors. Besides, the stock ones are at their capacity now anyways.

I am a motorcycle mechanic, and I built this bike....the ONLY thing I didn't do was degree the cams (Kevin at KWS did that)... So I know this bike from top to bottom, inside/out. I've owned it since 2006. The chassis has ~13,000 miles, but I bought the engine in it 2 years ago from a 6,000 mile bike.

I also have a Gann multi stage lockup clutch I recently put in it... it works pretty good (only tested it at the track twice). The bike has a strap on the front and lowering links on the rear. It also has a 4 inch over welded swing arm. It has Chrome wheels and carbon fiber frame sliders.

This isn't a show bike...it's an 03 with normal scuffs and scrapes of a street bike. The only two major things wrong with the bike are: the lower fairings are busted and the front fork seals need to be replaced...that's it!

I have the bike running on 93 octane pump gas... tuned to 11.8:1 AFR (tuned with a power commander)... it also has a quick shifter (clutchless full throttle upshifts).... it's a daily driver TRUE street bike...I built it to ride anywhere and race at the track if I wanted to. The bike currently makes 180rwhp and over 100 lb. ft. of torque for a very wide rpm range....so it's faster than the numbers would lead you to believe. I also have a 2 stage boost control on the bike, but have only one stage working right now...it needs a multi function HUB to run dual maps.

I'm probably forgetting some specifics about the bike, but there isn't anything I can't answer about it. I have a clean/clear title in my name and the numbers on the engine is clean. You can street ride the bike the way it sits now... put a longer arm on it and drag it.....put a stock arm on it and kill yourself... install the big injectors, turn up the boost,run E85 and kill some people at the track, or any combination of the aforementioned scenarios. LOL

This isn't one of those finicky hard to start, sputtering turbo bikes that ride like an on/off switch... it's smooth and strong from 6k rpm to *******. Comes with a rear seat and the solo cover.

I'm not at all pressed to sell it, so don't make me silly offers... 03 gsxr 1000's sell for $3-4k .... the turbo kit costs $4k .... I have over $3k of upgrades on the bike...do the math! I;m realistic, so please understand I won't trade straight up for your stock bike because it's newer than mine, or your worn out car.

I'm open to trade offers with cash (from you), straight trades, or straight cash. I really don't have anything in particular that i'm looking for, but I do like turbo cars/trucks, muscle cars, imports and domestics.... as for other bikes im interested in, I like the 08+ cbr 1000's ... a like the M109 boulevard's also. I'm not dead set on those makes/models I listed, just ones that come to mind as I'm typing this....my interest covers a very wide area. I would love to have a grand national/t-type regal, s14 240sx, toyota mr2 turbo... just let me know what you have...and please come with a full offer..not half an offer.

I have a video of the bike here: turbo gixxer 0-170mph - YouTube

my contact info: Alonzo 843-291-1832 call/text anytime
    Price: $10,000 obo

2003 turbo gsxr 1000-photo-24-.jpg2003 turbo gsxr 1000-photo-25-.jpg2003 turbo gsxr 1000-photo-26-.jpg
    Last edited by run4cover; 09-23-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: ADDED VIN

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

bump...still for sale/trade

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

bump.....