Is there any fast all motor zx14s out there? - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Is there any fast all motor zx14s out there?

This is a discussion about Is there any fast all motor zx14s out there? within the Kawasaki ZX12R-ZX14 section, where you will Kawasaki Kings of street and strip; Originally Posted by davapors The bike is fast no doubt but put it in the hands of MR. CNC and then it will be faster. Any bike will be faster with head and cam work...Line

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davapors View Post
    The bike is fast no doubt but put it in the hands of MR. CNC and then it will be faster.
    Any bike will be faster with head and cam work...Line up a bone stock 2012 busa with a bone stock 2012 zx14 and see what goes down..Lets compare apples to apples.........
    Team Madness likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    $hort Dogg

Quote Originally Posted by GarronMiller View Post
    Team madness come to this side of the pond with your bike, I show you a fast bike... I believe the Adams grudge bike that was built for Roger when it made a pass on motor would be the fastest one, I can't see anyone coming close to what it did with a 14..
    If I go to that side of the pond do I get to ride the 14 too? Lol j/k man I know you guys have built the fastest zx14s out there no doubt about that.
    rrtbusa likes this.

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

r u for real ,busa without a clutch mod is a true floating turd .
    ray perryman likes this.

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Back in 2010 cecil built a nos 14 that ran low 4.80s on motor. Idk what it went on gas.Shawn was the owner in torres jockeyed it. Idk what fast is. Ijs
    2006 All Motor GSXR 1K
    Country Boy Racing & Team Hart Attack

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pleasantcarr View Post
    r u for real ,busa without a clutch mod is a true floating turd .
    wow I take it you've never tried to ride the new zx14r stock height with fly's in because if you had you would know it is almost imposible to ride it fast you can't go full throttle in first or second without the front in the air.
    First off shory asked this question because he wanted to compair his fast times to others. He has a pretty fast genI 14.
    Second the busa is just as fast stock and any of the other bikes. please read the truth hear. Video: 2012 ZX14R runs 9.25et @ 151mph in stock form/Las Vegas Strip : Dragbike Live.com

“I got 3rd. The winner was Kevin Duke of Motorcycle.com – he’s 125 lbs. and rides great! He ran a 10.00. Next was Paul Caruthers of CycleNews and out of nowhere with a 10.06 and then my 10.09 with all of the rest behind. The track went away.”

Then read this and you see both Brock and Richard went faster on a stock 2008 busa I mean richard went way faster.
    Hayabusa Chronicles Part 1

Davidson came very close to making his bold 8.80 predictions become reality just a little over a month after the Atco trip. Davidson added one of his exhaust systems, a Power Commander, and a few other aftermarket pieces to the machine and Gadson became the first rider to break the 2008 Hayabusa into the eight-second zone with a stellar 8.991 at 155 mph in Gainesville, Fla. in early November.

shoot here is a stock bemmer that just as fast http://www.brocksperformance.com/bro...age_3_Zoom.jpg

also read this I'm pissed . I have given the wrong info , i was lead to believe the bike he was running in GA this weekend would be set up the same as the Vegas bike .. . The bike Ricky ran in Vegas that ran 9.31 is NOT the bike he is running in GA that ran 9.04 .. It is a new ZX14R BUT is piped, tuned . It made 201 on the dyno at the race before he ran these numbers . It is stock wheel base but that's it.. Guys Sorry for giving you the wrong info ..

man the other bike seup like Rickey's went 8's.
    So please understand the kaw is just as fast as they others the only difference is its 100 cc biger.
    Team Madness likes this.
    No weapon formed agaist me shall prosper.

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what you guys have seen but my zx14r setting at about 63 inches with nothing but a gen 1 zx14 used pipe went 8.50 @ 162. No P/C , Flys in place , No ECU reflash , No clutch mod , stock shock , stock wheels and running on 89 pump gas .. In a DA over 2200 feet . Bike weighed about 520 pounds .I have not seen a stock motor Gen 2 busa or BMW do that on pump gas with the little mods i had at that time ..If you know a Gen 2 busa or BMW that ran faster with the same mods , same weight and on pump gas please tell me all about it ..
    Team Madness likes this.
    2012 ZX14R .. Best ET 8.42 , Best MPH 164.95 Stock motor on pump gas ..

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

how much do you weigh?

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ISPY View Post
    how much do you weigh?
    145 to 147 in gear .. The bike is around 520 with 2 gallons of fuel , so total weight bike and rider is around 665..I'm working on getting the bike weight down to under 500 pounds ..

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CompetitionCNC View Post
    Our shop bike test mule last year ran 8.13 off the trailer the first time the bike was ever run down any track. The weight of the bike and rider was 665 at the time..... Rickey rode it and the slider clutch was set as recommended by Tim and we didn't have time to tweak it. We only made 2 passes that day..... and the 60 foot times were 1.38... we had really tall gearing on the bike and Rickey clicked it into 4th just before crossing the line....it needed a little suspension tweaks as well.

Now the bike is 48 lbs lighter and the head and cams are revised....

I'm not sure if its "fast" yet but were working on it. ;)

We have built several of these engines for customers that are running deep into the 7's all motor, but please don't even ask who.

But if 7.20's all motor is what you consider fast then no, there arnt any "fast" zx14's out there as of yet that I know of. ;)

...nice!
    smokinzx14 likes this.

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smokinzx14 View Post
    145 to 147 in gear .. The bike is around 520 with 2 gallons of fuel , so total weight bike and rider is around 665..I'm working on getting the bike weight down to under 500 pounds ..

Good luck with that,I'm sure it can be done. I don't care what your riding fast is fast!
    Team Madness and smokinzx14 like this.

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ISPY View Post
    Good luck with that,I'm sure it can be done. I don't care what your riding fast is fast!
    Thanks .. I think i can put the bike in the high 8.30s on pump gas .. That is the plan anyway .. :)
    Team Madness likes this.

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't want to mention his name but here in West TX we got an all motor 14 with 48hp dry shot in 4th&5th gear only that's 4.8's / 7.7's @ 180 + MPH and it's still heavy . . .
    Trac T-4 ZX-11 Top-Gas Kaw
    04 Bottle Feed Busa
    8 Track Championships @ 3 tracks
    04 IHRA Div. 4 ROC Bike Champion
    06 Div. 4 Summit Series Abilene Box Champ
    "ON THE GAS & KICKIN ASS"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speed View Post
    we got an all motor 14 with 48hp dry shot
    All motor or on nitrous? Cant be both haha...But 4.80's with just a 48 shot is pretty impressive

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't want to mention his name but here in West TX we got an all motor 14 with 48hp dry shot in 4th&5th gear only that's 4.8's / 7.7's @ 180 + MPH and it's still heavy . . .
    Good job speed is you all track open back up yet I would like to come up and play with you all again let me know when it opens
    speed likes this.
    Just get a Lane!!!
    06 Busa 54:17

Post Thanks / Like

Aint nothing fast in west Texas!!!!!!!!
    speed and ray perryman like this.
    I have PMS, ADD and OCD. I want to kill you but I can't focus on that right now, I have to go wash my hands.