The Max Extreme has always been the most advanced nitrous controller in the world but V2 is even more advanced and now boasts our UNIQUE DVF 50
DVF 50 (Dynamic Variable Frequency) means solenoids can now be driven up to the dizzy heights of 50 Hz, which is more than DOUBLE the frequency normally used by most control units.
The higher the frequency used the smoother the power delivery and the kinder it is to the engine, making this UNIQUE feature the ultimate in pulsed progressive control.
NO OTHER CONTROLLER OFFERS THIS UNIQUE FEATURE.
Adding any version of the Max Extreme to a fixed hit nitrous system, not only enhances your vehicles performance (by providing unrivalled levels of control) but it also provides the largest number of UNIQUE safety features, offered by any controller.
The Max Extreme V2 is the top of the max Extreme range and is therefore the ULTIMATE nitrous controller on the market.
Control and adjustability are the keys to optimum nitrous performance and Max offers extreme levels of both. Each gear has 5 adjustable power points that can be programmed and tailored to each customer’s specific requirements, to achieve optimum power delivery throughout a race.
Whatever performance improvements you’ve already achieved with your fixed hit system, you will improve that by a substantial margin by adding a Max Extreme, plus you’ll benefit from the added levels of safety it provides.
On the performance front key features the Max offers are;
· FIVE individually adjustable and independent power points per gear for up to 6 gears
· Adjustable and independent build time per gear
· Adjustable RPM linked activation and de-activation points
· Optional RPM linked delivery
· Optional Throttle position linked delivery
On the safety front, key features the Max offers are;
· Adjustable nitrous ONLY delay to prevent a lean hit back fire
· RPM window switch to prevent accidental system activation leading to back fires
· Closed loop AFR mixture control that ensures the mixture stays at a target setting, preventing any risk of the engine running lean and in the worst case scenario, it will shut down the system - engine saving WON technology!
· Fuel pressure window switch to prevent lean running if fuel pressure failed.
· Nitrous pressure window switch to prevent lean running due to excessive nitrous pressure.
For a unit that offers such a huge range of features Max is exceptionally easy to use (especially for the Pro-racers with gloved hands), with its;
· Large tactile push buttons
· Large bright LCD screen
· Clear bright text
· Easy to follow software
· Totally live adjustability
Fully adjustable without the need of laptop or a PDA – thus avoiding the associated complexity and expense that causes, even to make even the simplest adjustments.
The Max Extreme even logs the max & min values of the most important data, such as fuel pressure, battery voltage, RPM, AFR etc. along with safety alarms and safety shut offs
The Max V2 offers the following additional features over the original Max Extreme;
Separate: AFR and Gear IP inputs
0-5V analogue input
0-100 % PWM input
0-5V power output for external data logging
Dual 100 amp Mosfet Solenoid Outputs (for serious current handling)
On-Screen Calibration for; N2O pressure, fuel pressure, voltage, gear input, AFR and 0-5 V input
AFR Trim log
Quick memory change by using the UP & DOWN keys on the main screen
REVO ready – means you can upgrade to a REVO system without needing to replace your Max, as you can simple buy a software upgrade for your existing V2.
Additional protection from interference
Additional heat sinks for increased heat dissipation
On-board electrical connectors, no more messy wires
The MAX Extreme 2 is fully software upgradeable quickly and easily via USB, which means its future protected
Call and Order yours today