One and only wish

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

One and only wish

This is a discussion about One and only wish within the Gulf Coast Racing section, where you will Southern Style Racing NAARDEN.BIZ; i wish this year coming will be less talking about doing something(racing) and just do it..put them long a$$ swingarms to work.. im starting to get tired of the wasted phone calls about getting a

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jamalle 832-483-0571 cell

Default One and only wish

i wish this year coming will be less talking about doing something(racing) and just do it..put them long a$$ swingarms to work.. im starting to get tired of the wasted phone calls about getting a race together only to end up with nothing happening because of bs like location,$$$$$,your lighter than me,your longer and all the other bull$h!^... and oh yeah this next year coming TGF should be the most supported race thrown and make others wanna take the drive to come compete in texas because of what they hear and nothing like what happened with the possum incident.. well its close 2 out time and HMP is open this weekend so any takers are welcome to come get sum...and another thing im 180lbs unsuited its not fair for me to race someone who is 220lbs but its fair for me to race someone who is 135lbs either way its a 40-45lb swing let you nutz hang chaz, stop calling kid your rider and you jump on your own $h!T,,,is the feeling the same when someone else rides your bike to race someone and wins i think not. this isnt me $shi6 talking its me telling the truth so once again its not personal. and for those who take it personal i got something for you here it is see me in the water box

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Chaz Landers

Quote Originally Posted by g---mall View Post
    i wish this year coming will be less talking about doing something(racing) and just do it..put them long a$$ swingarms to work.. im starting to get tired of the wasted phone calls about getting a race together only to end up with nothing happening because of bs like location,$$$$$,your lighter than me,your longer and all the other bull$h!^... and oh yeah this next year coming TGF should be the most supported race thrown and make others wanna take the drive to come compete in texas because of what they hear and nothing like what happened with the possum incident.. well its close 2 out time and HMP is open this weekend so any takers are welcome to come get sum...and another thing im 180lbs unsuited its not fair for me to race someone who is 220lbs but its fair for me to race someone who is 135lbs either way its a 40-45lb swing let you nutz hang chaz, stop calling kid your rider and you jump on your own $h!T,,,is the feeling the same when someone else rides your bike to race someone and wins i think not. this isnt me $shi6 talking its me telling the truth so once again its not personal. and for those who take it personal i got something for you here it is see me in the water box

lmao. ill do what i need to do and let whoever i want ride my bike. Can yall just not worry bout what i do anymore. everyday is something new with yall man it gets old.
    Chopaleg Racing

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Chaz Landers

everytime i try to race yall wanna do it for 5k... 9 million punkout. im not in this sport for the money idc about the money. no one gets that anymore that why it aint even fun.. if i have to make 3000 shakedowns in 2013 i will.
    Chopaleg Racing

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name

Quote Originally Posted by Chop Jr View Post
    lmao. ill do what i need to do and let whoever i want ride my bike. Can yall just not worry bout what i do anymore. everyday is something new with yall man it gets old.
    yall??? who are you implying about cause its not a yall if its me writing,calling, however you have received a message... you guys always raving about how fast your bike is but havent even busted a nut yet on it, make as many shakedowns as you please but if you dont want the attention stay from calling names just my 2cents and another thing that makes it not fun is people not knowing how not to take it personal... that last comment was to all the girly hearted mofoz you know who you are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Chaz Landers

Quote Originally Posted by g---mall View Post
    yall??? who are you implying about cause its not a yall if its me writing,calling, however you have received a message... you guys always raving about how fast your bike is but havent even busted a nut yet on it, make as many shakedowns as you please but if you dont want the attention stay from calling names just my 2cents and another thing that makes it not fun is people not knowing how not to take it personal... that last comment was to all the girly hearted mofoz you know who you are.
    Nothing personal here. We racing come 2013 all im saying is im not racing for crazy money. It gets out of hand. And i will be the only rider on my bike. See yall next time
    teezy likes this.
    Chopaleg Racing

Super HoleShot Member
    Post Thanks / Like

that last comment was to all the girly hearted mofoz you know who you are.[/QUOTE]

Probably the same mofo that smoking them wet ones.......Lmao.
    Sorry Bruh, had to do it.
    Big J, Ike Turner and cujo like this.
    *Super HoleShot Member
    ****2010 KING OF THE WEST COAST****
    ****Northwest Dragbike 2006 Outlaw Champion****
    ****Northwest Dragbike 2007 #2 Plate Outlaw****
    ****NMRA 2005 Streetbike Shootout #3 plate****
    ****NMRA 2004 Streetbike Shootout #2 plate****

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rob View Post
    that last comment was to all the girly hearted mofoz you know who you are.
    Sorry Bruh, had to do it.[/QUOTE]

Big J likes this.

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rob View Post
    that last comment was to all the girly hearted mofoz you know who you are.
    Sorry Bruh, had to do it.[/QUOTE]

Man ibsaw that coming ....big rob you crazy .... Gmall u tell it homie ... HMP SHOULD BE A WHOLE LOTNOF FUN TONIGHT AND SUNDAY......

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Tom

Hope to see more runs in 2013...too much shit talking not enough racing
    Big J likes this.

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

Another problem is this "off the trailer " BS !! Cant lock a OTT bet and show up 2 hours late every time ( like some racer is famous for ) and then bitch cause their "lock bet" done made a pass . Someone that drives to a different track that he or she doesn't race on shouldn't do that . A smart racer is gonna want to feel the track before just giving money away to a local guy that made a 100 pass's the day before ! Get real . TGF rules should be if you Lock a bet , both racers need to give the promoter the money up front till race day ! He who shows , goes home with the money . Just an idea .
    4tay and cujo like this.
    Trac T-4 ZX-11 Top-Gas Kaw
    04 Bottle Feed Busa
    8 Track Championships @ 3 tracks
    04 IHRA Div. 4 ROC Bike Champion
    06 Div. 4 Summit Series Abilene Box Champ
    "ON THE GAS & KICKIN ASS"

VIP/DONATOR
    Big J has made a donation to the forum!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jarion

less whining and more racing.... being scared to loose is the problem.
    g---mall likes this.
    C4Slo4daPo Racing Super Heavyweight

LUKE 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you

75" Street Tire Stockrail Busa (FORSALE)
    Mo Better Blues HD
    4secondsflat

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    bruno

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    less whining and more racing.... being scared to loose is the problem.
    Your 100% right big j I seen and hear to much bs so I don't call no1 out or look for races no more if I'm at a track and something comes to me and my bike doing what it do and think it will be a good race I race.. I don't got time for setting shit up talk shit and then it don't happen.. You not gonna win them you win some you lose some.. I bracket race my bike ow on motor and race on spray
    Big J likes this.
    07 64'' nos busa...BLACKOUT DEATH B 4 DISHONOR FAMILY B4 ALL 70'' NOS BUSA WILDTHANG

R.I.P Red
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Grant

Ill be back in it for 2013...gonna need a lot of seat time, been way to long!!! Also need to loose some damn weight, I'm 240 unsuited....
    O9 Busa 62" all nutz

R.I.P Red
    R.I.P B-Real
    R.I.P T-Rankin

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    scatta

not to get off the subject will you guys keep us posted on them texas grudgefest a few of us up here want to come down for one...i used to live in dallas and have a daughter there coming to visit her for a week hope its during a time of racing ill be bringing my bike..thanks back to your convo
    68"01 NOS 1000......."paperchaser"...it is what it is run what u brung

Site Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    ALEX HUGHES

Quote Originally Posted by scatta 1 View Post
    not to get off the subject will you guys keep us posted on them texas grudgefest a few of us up here want to come down for one...i used to live in dallas and have a daughter there coming to visit her for a week hope its during a time of racing ill be bringing my bike..thanks back to your convo
    WE ALWAYS WELCOME NEW RACERS TO THE ORGANIZATION.
    I HOPE TO HAVE THE FULL SCHEDULE OUT BY THE END OF JANUARY!!!
    FIRST RACE WILL BE LATE APRIL EARLY MAY!!!

ALEX HUGHES
    2013 TGF OUTLAW PROSTREET CHAMPION
    2013 PMRA RACER OF THE YEAR

TEXAS GRUDGEFEST PROMOTER
    817-501-8563