Psychobike banner

OUTLAW/PROSTREET @ TGF???

12K views 109 replies 28 participants last post by  WANTSUMSAKI 
#1 ·
HEY EVERYONE,
I'M LOOKING FOR SOME IDEAS AND INPUT ON HOW WE CAN GROW THE OUTLAW/PROSTREET CLASS AT TEXAS GRUDGEFEST?
THIS CLASS HAD THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTING SPONSOR, YET HAD THE WORST TURNOUT OUT OF ALL THE CLASSES. WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO RUN IT AT TWO OF THE EVENTS DUE TO NO ENTRYS.

SO I AM LOOKING FOR ANY KIND OF INPUT THAT MAY HELP GROW THE CLASS EVEN FURTHER. I AM CURRENTLY WORKIBG WITH THE SPONSORS RIGHT NOW TO MAKE THE OVERALL CHAMPIONSHIP HAVE A LARGE CONTINGENCY BY THE SPONSOR.

I WANT TO SEE THIS CLASS SURVIVE BECAUSE IT IS A PERSONAL FAVORITE OF MINE, NOTHING BETTER THEN HEADS UP RACING......
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS I WAS THROWING ROUND.......

CHANGE ENTRY TO $250 TO INCREASE PAYOUT.

CHANGE THE CLASS TO SHOW TIME, TO GET MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED

OUTLAW/PROSTREET RACERS GET IT FREE WITH CLASS TECHCARD PURCHASE

LET ME HEAR WHAT YALL THINK.........

ALEX HUGHES

See less See more
#95 ·
PLENTY OF TIME TO MAKE YOUR BIKE FASTER.......:potstir:

THE FIRST RACE SHOULD BE MID TO LATE APRIL.

I SHOULD HAVE A FULL SCHEDULE UP BY MID JANUARY :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:
IT WILL BE A 5 RACE POINTS SERIES AGAIN.

ALEX HUGHES

Reactions: cujo
#97 ·
I THINK WE MIGHT DO A HH SHOOTOUT, THE SECOND TO LAST RACE OF THE YEAR WHICH WOULD BE IN SEPTEMBER.
IT WOULD BE THE EXACT SAME RULES AS THE G.R.O.T.Y. SHOOUTOUT, $500 ENTRY, ALL HEADS UP RACING, MINIMUM WEIGHT OF 240LBS.

ALEX HUGHES

#108 ·
A total weight for HH seems like the fairest way to do it, if it's fair for the regular Pro Street class, looks like it would be fair for the heavy hitter class also. It's not easy to take 20 pounds off, but pretty simple to add 20 pounds, a total weight for heavy hitters would allow some people like us with a heavy bike to fit in a class, whatever your come up with weed still be too heavy, but we might have a chance in a class like that. a 100 pounds total weight in the busa/14 class would be about 55 hp or .22 et eighth mile.

Ken

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.