Trade Deal:: Marchesini Set for BST Wide Rear

+ Reply to Thread

Trade Deal:: Marchesini Set for BST Wide Rear

This is a discussion about Trade Deal:: Marchesini Set for BST Wide Rear within the Garage Sale section, where you will Members Used Items For Sale or Trade; Looking to trade this Gen 1 Hayabusa magnesium set of Marchesini's, size 17 x 3.5 front and 17 x 6 rear for a wide BST rear.. No Junk Or Damaged Wheel.. Wheels are freshly coated

Sittin Sideways In Something Pretty With The Ratchet On Me, Cause You Know I Got That Package On Me
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    NUN YA

Default Trade Deal:: Marchesini Set for BST Wide Rear

Looking to trade this Gen 1 Hayabusa magnesium set of Marchesini's, size 17 x 3.5 front and 17 x 6 rear for a wide BST rear.. No Junk Or Damaged Wheel..

Wheels are freshly coated sparkling silver and will be complete less spacers...freshly cleaned and greased bearings will be installed with new 90 degree valve stems

Hayabusa Wheels....Marchesini.... Magnesium....Light...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trade Deal:: Marchesini Set for BST Wide Rear-imag2403.jpg   Trade Deal:: Marchesini Set for BST Wide Rear-imag1842.jpg   Trade Deal:: Marchesini Set for BST Wide Rear-imag1843.jpg  

"The Insane Foundation"- We Want Nothing But A Lane Beside You, We Done Lost Our Damn Mind....A BOLO Has Been Issued: "Lunatic" Broke His Lift Chains To Get Down with "Mayhem" And "Asylum" Got Caught Up In The Hype And Went Off..A "Smack Down" With A "Lethal Injection" To Calm Their Nerves, Has Been Given...They Were In This MF Running Around Hollering These B%$#ches Can't Hold Me Back.."Manic Depression" Has Set in, And All Is Back Calm.Oh Boy The West Coast Getting Ready To Have Some Problems.