Psychobike banner

***BATES LEATHER'S FOR SALE***

10K views 59 replies 16 participants last post by  B-EASY!!! 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Im doing something I said I wouldn't do, Im selling my riding gear. This suit is in VERY VERY good Jacket Clothing Leather Leather jacket Outerwear
Jacket Clothing Leather Leather jacket Textile
Clothing Jeans Trousers Sportswear Textile
Jeans Clothing Outerwear Trousers Textile
condition, anyone that knows me can agree that I take very good care of my stuff. Ive only worn this about 10-15 times and it still smells like new leather. It hangs in my closet with plastic over it, never left out in the trailer, never been down in these either. Im right at 6 ft tall and weigh around 175-180. This cost me $1800 and 8 months to have made, It can be yours today. asking $1200 obo NO LOW BALL OFFERS PLEASE!!!!!!

See less See more
#5 ·
Shit adds up quick when you buy these suits tho. When you get padding and reinforced areas and different color lettering it can get expensive.

I paid 1500 for mine and mine are grudge leathers no pads or nothing just my name on the shoulders and side of the thighs.

#8 ·
I'LL GIVE YA $2.50 AND A JAW BREAKER FOR THOSE USED LEATHERS!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA J/K

TTT FOR MY HOMEBOY

#18 ·
Thanks guys for all the opinions and advise. This isn't my first rodeo at selling things, if you want them then cool if not keep all the negative thoughts and opinions to yourself. Not talking shit Im just saying, I don't want a "for sale" item to have all this back and forth talk about what cost what and what you think I should sale it for.
If your not interested in buying or making an offer, then hold off on posting a reply........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.