06 grudgebike part out - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
Like Tree1Likes

06 grudgebike part out

This is a discussion about 06 grudgebike part out within the Garage Sale section, where you will Members Used Items For Sale or Trade; Rods and crank sold

  1. #31
    I Finally Registered

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Macon, GA
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Country: United States

    Default

    Rods and crank sold

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    C DALE, MS
    Posts
    2,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawasakilady View Post
    1 got a set of 07-08 dme grudge rear sets powder coated black asking $125.00 plus shipping
    Do you have any pictures of the rear sets????
    BOOMAN

  4. #33
    I Finally Registered

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Macon, GA
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Country: United States

    Default Parts

    Slider pending sale
    1. High volume oil pump gear 50.00 shipped
    2. Timing chain tensioner 30.00 shipped
    3. 02 Gsxr1000 cases full matching set already dry blocked clean numbers $350.00 shipped

  5. #34
    I Finally Registered

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Macon, GA
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawasakilady View Post
    Slider pending sale
    1. High volume oil pump gear 50.00 shipped
    2. Timing chain tensioner 30.00 shipped
    3. 02 Gsxr1000 cases full matching set already dry blocked clean numbers $350.00 shipped
    Web 539 grind cam 400.00 obo
    1. Brand new Heavy duty valve springs 110.00 shipped
    2. Used but in great shape stainless steel exhaust valves stock size 125.00 shipped
    3. Two sets of Used heavy duty valve springs 75.00 each shipped

  6. #35
    Moving up the Ladder
    1badg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Darrell
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawasakilady View Post
    Web 539 grind cam 400.00 obo
    1. Brand new Heavy duty valve springs 110.00 shipped
    2. Used but in great shape stainless steel exhaust valves stock size 125.00 shipped
    3. Two sets of Used heavy duty valve springs 75.00 each shipped
    adams flat link asking 100.00 shipped
    07 Suzuki Hayabusa grudge bike..Built in memory of Kenny Hart the owner of the (Goat hayabusa) (R.I.P)...Pitbull performance Racing...thanks Jerry Cooper.

  7. #36
    I Finally Registered

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Macon, GA
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawasakilady View Post
    Slider pending sale
    1. High volume oil pump gear 50.00 shipped
    2. Timing chain tensioner 30.00 shipped
    3. 02 Gsxr1000 cases full matching set already dry blocked clean numbers $350.00 shipped
    Cases sold pending payment

  8. #37
    I Finally Registered

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Macon, GA
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Country: United States

    Default

    Bump

  9. #38
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    C DALE, MS
    Posts
    2,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1badg View Post
    adams flat link asking 100.00 shipped
    Pictures of the links to 662 645 1352......what shock did you use with this link
    BOOMAN

  10. #39
    I Finally Registered

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Macon, GA
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawasakilady View Post
    Cases sold pending payment
    For sale 52mm clip ons. If you lower your bike and want to keep your clip ons under the triple tree these clip on are what you need. Tou don't have the get your forks turned down just bolt and go. Asking 65.00 shipped.

  11. #40
    I Finally Registered

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Macon, GA
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawasakilady View Post
    For sale 52mm clip ons. If you lower your bike and want to keep your clip ons under the triple tree these clip on are what you need. Tou don't have the get your forks turned down just bolt and go. Asking 65.00 shipped.
    1. Mps auto shift box for sb6 $125.00 shipped
    2. 05-06 Ecu 150.00 shipped
    3. Dme shift shifter mount 15.00 shipped
    4. Web 539 grind cams reduced $350.00 shipped intake 400 lift-exhaust 350 lift gr
    5. Pm me if you need anything for 01-06 gsxr1000 I may have what you need.

  12. #41
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    C DALE, MS
    Posts
    2,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawasakilady View Post
    1. Mps auto shift box for sb6 $125.00 shipped
    2. 05-06 Ecu 150.00 shipped
    3. Dme shift shifter mount 15.00 shipped
    4. Web 539 grind cams reduced $350.00 shipped intake 400 lift-exhaust 350 lift gr
    5. Pm me if you need anything for 01-06 gsxr1000 I may have what you need.
    Picture of the shift minder mount....
    BOOMAN

  13. #42
    VIP/DONATOR
    sniper334 has made a donation to the forum!
    sniper334's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    N.B,Canada
    Posts
    167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Steve
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Pm sent on cams

  14. #43
    I Finally Registered

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Macon, GA
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniper334 View Post
    Pm sent on cams
    Cams sold

  15. #44
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    C DALE, MS
    Posts
    2,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    PM sent on the rear sets....
    BOOMAN

  16. #45
    Moving up the Ladder
    1badg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Darrell
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOOMAN911 View Post
    PM sent on the rear sets....
    Check with dme and see what you need to do to accommodate the shifter.
    07 Suzuki Hayabusa grudge bike..Built in memory of Kenny Hart the owner of the (Goat hayabusa) (R.I.P)...Pitbull performance Racing...thanks Jerry Cooper.

Similar Threads

  1. Grudgebike for sale
    By Chopper12 in forum Motorcycles For Sale (Now Open)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 02:47 PM
  2. WHO HAS THE BADDEST GRUDGEBIKE IN NHDRO?
    By TigerMack in forum NHDRO
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 01:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.