Psychobike banner

hayabusa stage 1 turbo kit

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  busa4mee 
#1 ·
have a hayabusa stage 1 turbo kit here am selling for a friend put 3k miles on it complete stage 1..have pic's pm me hes asking 2k shipped...

#7 ·
Does this include, most importantly, a fuel pump and FMU, T fittings and other small parts etc? I don't see them pictured, but you said it's a 'complete' kit. Just curious as I am interested. Just want to know what I'm getting myself into. Any shaft play in the turbo? Any more photos than just the one you sent?

#8 ·
yes everything..yes for fuel pump does not have fmu...and the turbo is perfect has 3k miles on it not abused guy was affraid to ride it he installed it to show off to us his friends lol to say hey i have a turbo kit lol..if u want u can pm me u can talk to me on the phone..al fittings,blow off valve,small all there....

#13 ·
I sent this guy a pm about this turbo kit a month ago and never got a reply. H also had a .08 buzz engine for sale on eBay that he kept craving his ass on and took 2-3 days to reply to messages. I told him several tomes to call and he never did call. Finally gave up on him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.