Psychobike banner

Garage clean out! Crack head prices!

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  srmotorman 
#1 ·
Yea, I said it! "crack head prices"!! These are literally parts I've had sitting in totes at least 2 years. First come, first serve, all prices negotiable etc. I'm probably going to lose money on these deals, but I don't need the parts and would love to clean up the shop some.

Daytona Sensors NC2 nitrous controller. $70+ shipping and it's yours!

What are supposed to be S2000 injectors. They were sold me as being Ap1 s2000 injectors. Smell like MR12, probably need to be cleaned/flowed! (4 total) $75 + shipping

Sweet as shit custom double battery box! Holds a YTZ14s (and comparable) and a GT-7b4. Attaches to the factory gen 1 fairing stay. Doubt a headlight would work, but fits without issue behind a race fairing etc. your chance to build a clever 24v starting system. $45 + shipping

Gen 1 hayabusa wide open throttle micro switch. Nitrous people love these little bastards! $20 + shipping

See less See more
#2 ·
Gen 2 factory suspension pivot. Clean stuff! All bearings and sleeves shown are included! $25 + shipping

Gen 1 kick stand assembly. Springs, bracket and a little chode of a stand! $15 + shipping.

Ivan's Gen 2 hayabusa TRE. Such a simple doo-dad. I am going to say $30 + shipping because I like you guys.

Daytona sensors wide and display, sensor and lead wires. Does lots of shit, look it up, be amazed, feel compelled to buy! Sensor seems in good condition, lots of options for logging etc. I'm thinking another $90 + shipping

Gen 1 brake caliper hanger. I guess a lot of aftermarket arms like these stupid cast aluminum things. $20 + shipping and you too can have the power to stop!

Gen 1 shock and linkage. Unknown seals etc. Is partially spray painted, because cool people do that before they sell me their bikes. $40 + shipping and all that you see can be yours.

Sorry for the dirty hand in the picture. PM's are great, but keep the PMS to yourself. All offers considered, I'm just cleaning the garage and realized I had some decent stuff

The name is Steve, I can send additional pics etc. all parts are used, I just want everyone to be happy and I think prices are reflective of that. Will trade for lap dances and a new, long DR2 530 chain ha.

#17 ·
Battery box sold
Tre sold
Injectors sold, shipping Monday
Nc2 sold, shipping Monday
WEGO sold, shipping Monday.
Gen 1 shock is currently reserved.

Thanks Big J! I'd rather pass It along. I know the parts are used, and I know I don't own pure gold haha. I just try to make everything fair and easy. I probably undervalue a lot of parts, but they're value-less sitting a box collecting dust haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.