PST/Shootout

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

PST/Shootout

This is a discussion about PST/Shootout within the 2WheelSpeed section, where you will Hardcore Dragbike Series supported by PsychoBike Members WorldWide!; Who is planning to run PST/Shootout for 2013?

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

Default PST/Shootout

Who is planning to run PST/Shootout for 2013?

2. Remove Advertisements
    PsychoBike.com
    Advertisements

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bezenyei View Post
    Who is planning to run PST/Shootout for 2013?
    You should be asking this question in the NO Hatin section
    JAMES HENDRICKS

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

why is that? Is byron not going to have the class any longer?

Holeshot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jake Simmons

why is that? Is byron not going to have the class any longer?
    Of course 2ws is having the class. Few new guys have bought or building bikes some are selling.
    *HoleShot Member
    Jake Simmons

Moving up the Ladder
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasnt sure what BUSAFLICK meant by his message. I will be supporting 2WS. Testing went pretty well with the bike so hopefully it will be ready to go

Dave

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Ill be there for all the dates, if work allows.

Holeshot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jake Simmons

Wasnt sure what BUSAFLICK meant by his message. I will be supporting 2WS. Testing went pretty well with the bike so hopefully it will be ready to go

Dave
    He drank some haterade while back n hasnt been the same since...

You two other guys finished their bikes late last year and should be out at the events this year.
    *HoleShot Member
    Jake Simmons

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry its just who dont wanna run at indi one of the best tracks out there with no cars and they will have close if not a full prostreet field
    JAMES HENDRICKS

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Guys can't run at both tracks? Indy is awesome, but personally I don't care what other guys are gonna do, if Im there I want to race, If it's a full field or half of a field, if the track is hooking or if its shit, any day at the track is better than a day at work.

Holeshot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jake Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BUSAFLICK View Post
    Sorry its just who dont wanna run at indi one of the best tracks out there with no cars and they will have close if not a full prostreet field
    They hardly ever had a bigger field then 2ws expect for the man cup/ no hating event. We've all read how that went down. If the past repeats its self you'll be selling your pst bike by spring...
    *HoleShot Member
    Jake Simmons

Moving up the Ladder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedspeed View Post
    They hardly ever had a bigger field then 2ws expect for the man cup/ no hating event. We've all read how that went down. If the past repeats its self you'll be selling your pst bike by spring...
    To each is own its just nice everyone has choices where to run. Everything is always for sale lol
    JAMES HENDRICKS

VIP/DONATOR
    Franklin has made a donation to the forum!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Josh

I think the major difference this year is that there will not be anyting in Muncie anymore. Byron is a great track when its prepped but its rarely prepped right(unless wheelstander is coming up) and we seem to be treated like 3rd class citizens even when we are the only race for a particular weekend. If anyone expects us to come back and stay loyal we need to be treated like we matter. NHDRO has shown us that we do by providing the best track in the country as well as only running bikes for an entire weekend. We are not going to continue to get kicked around and stay where we are not appreciated. I hate to say it but it will be only a fluke if I run at byron again other than T&T. I also know of quite a few that are in the same boat. I want to support 2WS but I wont do it when we are treated like shit.
    ALL-BLACK-1000 likes this.
    Live Fast or Die Trying
    meltedsparkplug@gmail.com

Holeshot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jake Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I think the major difference this year is that there will not be anyting in Muncie anymore. Byron is a great track when its prepped but its rarely prepped right(unless wheelstander is coming up) and we seem to be treated like 3rd class citizens even when we are the only race for a particular weekend. If anyone expects us to come back and stay loyal we need to be treated like we matter. NHDRO has shown us that we do by providing the best track in the country as well as only running bikes for an entire weekend. We are not going to continue to get kicked around and stay where we are not appreciated. I hate to say it but it will be only a fluke if I run at byron again other than T&T. I also know of quite a few that are in the same boat. I want to support 2WS but I wont do it when we are treated like shit.
    I'd like to know why you think get treated so bad at Byron?

Supporting 2ws isn't sitting on the forum talking about no hating all the damn time.
    Complaining about Byron and never stating what the problem is...
    *HoleShot Member
    Jake Simmons

VIP/DONATOR
    Franklin has made a donation to the forum!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Josh

Track conditions especially in PS, payout in PS, 8.90 and 9.50, run order all around. We always seems to run after garbage cars have gone down the track with little to no track prep. Hell it took ALOT of complaining just to get them to drag the track last year and that wasnt until mid season and they only drag to the 60' mark. I was spinning with my crappy little 1000. We need to treated like we are the premier class when we are the only race of the weekend...not Waste Management. I know its all about money but it also is about loyalty to the racers and I feel like there is none of that there. Jake I am not directing this at you its more at the track. Guys are not going to keep coming with fast bikes just blow them up over a bad track. They would rather blow it up running sick times. Jake we have all brought up these points on many occasions and we have gotten nearly nothing out of the track so to state that no one is telling there issues is a little far fetched. If we did matter then we would have had these items addressed and no one would have a leg to stand on. I hope these few data points help clarify a little more.
    Live Fast or Die Trying
    meltedsparkplug@gmail.com

Holeshot Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jake Simmons

Last year the track was best its been in years. We're working on it. Even Kent n Glen agree a few times they didn't hook was something they did or lined up in a bad spot. I'm not going to sit here in say tune for the track but I know plenty of guys with long bikes cutting excellent 60fts..also trying to do some night time racing should allow for some cooler track temps.

Far as payouts our payouts aren't that much lower the other series considering the entry fee is about the same and they have a gate fee. Now take into consideration the extra fuel,food,and cost to travel.

We've always been a small series show up race,enjoy a good day at the track win some cash go home...Somewhere along the lines people have thought we should go to a national level with huge payouts and big time tech. They are series out there like that and I agree their blast and I enjoy going but that's not 2ws.
    If someone wants to take it that level please contact me and can discuss a management change.
    Franklin likes this.
    *HoleShot Member
    Jake Simmons