Psychobike banner

Straps 2011+zx10

716 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  rafa 
#1 ·
When you guys are strapping the front end on your 2011 or newer zx10, are you just running the straps over the throttle cable on the head of the frame?

Does it cause any problems?

#3 ·
Alright, so run it under the cable.

That is what i figure was the best option, there is a plastic piece keep the cables in place, might have to remove it, i dont know if it will fit over the strap and cables.

I know it is a dumb qustion, but my 05 had different route for the cables.

Thanks for the reply.

#5 ·
I ran mine under the cables. It is a pain in the dick because there is barely any room to move the cables. Take the three cables out from under the plastic piece, slide the buckle & strap through, then put the cables back in the plastic piece. This bike is a pain to work on compared to my '05 ZX10.

#6 ·
Yes i also come from a 2005, and it is a pain for sure. Specially removing the tank, i had the snap on pieces on the side of the tank.

I was thinking maybe running the strap in front of the top triple clamp, and behind (like regularly) the bottom triple clamp, if that makes any sense to you guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.